• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Is there anyone in the S.W. Suburbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonerman33

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
La Crosse, WI
Not to hijack this thread, but I recently ordered a Silver bullet for my Ex's mom who lives in Evergreen Park. I placed an order for batteries from a seperate supplier, but it seems they misplaced the order and it never got sent. She really needs this thing to work by the weekend I've been told. Any of you southside Irish know where I can tell her to go to pick up some Tenergy 3.0 batteries and a charger?

TheMaestro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Oak Lawn, Il
Not to hijack this thread, but I recently ordered a Silver bullet for my Ex's mom who lives in Evergreen Park. I placed an order for batteries from a seperate supplier, but it seems they misplaced the order and it never got sent. She really needs this thing to work by the weekend I've been told. Any of you southside Irish know where I can tell her to go to pick up some Tenergy 3.0 batteries and a charger?

Are they 18650's? I have a couple I could spare, and a spare charger. Let me know; I'd be happy to help!

TheMaestro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Oak Lawn, Il
I kinda got her hooked on 6v when I was visiting with my chuck a few weeks ago, so I'm looking to find a source for RCR123A'S. 3.0v. Checked batteries plus and radioshacks website with no luck, and the Chicago vendors I was able to track down all sold mini's, no mods or mod accessories.

I have a couple 16340's that I bought for a mod that I got rid of. You're welcome to them. Oh! And a charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread