Is there such a thing.. Vape with no smoke-no cloud- just the vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Everything is a tank or Mini tank nowadays I think. Clearos are now old style CE4's and such maybe. Have even seen them called cartomisers.

There is one out there "Janty Clearo" but in the advertisement it doesn't mention no smoke or smoke less. Sure seems like someone would be marketing that.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
I gotta agree with @Ed_C on the no smoke thing. Without combustion there is no smoke. When water is boiling we dont call it smoke we call it steam(or water vapor), we heat liquids to their boiling point and inhale the vapor they produce, what we exhale is no different, it is still just vapor.

12mg is bit high for my liking but if thats what you like then power to you. What you are experiencing is what I used to call a "head rush" back when I used to smoke. Basically its a rush of nicotine hitting you quickly and making you a bit light headed. You can either reduce the nic level a bit or practice more and you will get more used to it and the "head rush" will stop happening, just like it did with cigarettes.

Edit: you posted your correction while I was typing lol!

Reactions: Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I ment the good ol CE4 clearos you can get but of days gone by. The ones I started with several years ago but mine weren't disposable so I could change the head.
Stealth vaping can be done just don't have juice that has a odor thats what gives you away, you notice someone 3 tables down all of a sudden perk up when a wisp of something different goes by...I was doing it in a curling lounge tonight and nobody knew any different. I vape a mild tobacco but my wife's cotton candy most definitely raises some eyebrows when she vapes in a public place.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I use it kanger protank mini2 on a 650 ego battery with a 2 ohm coil and 80pg/20vg 18 nic menthol juice....nice throat hit with very little vapor.
I've got the same setup for when I want something small to take out! Too funny because everyone tells me its old school;)

Reactions: petrotech

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I loved my protanks they just couldn't stand up to coil builds that were lower ohm. Once you got below 1.5 ohm with a build even with a airflow adapter the protanks airflow just didn't cut it but vaping 1.8 and 2.2ohm coils, the protank rocks but you need the airflow adapter to really enjoy a protank and learn to remove the silica wicking out of the heads and replace it with cotton, a Qtip swab. Replacing the silica in a brand new protank was my first run with cotton and was hooked. I didn't have success with rayon in protanks and I couldn't figure out why. Then the kayfuns with ability for lower ohm coils came along...my protanks got shelved and now the subtank mini's shelved my kayfuns. Been rebuilding our subtank mini's for quite a while now and not bothering with looking for any other attys. In our houseold the subtanks have performed flawlessly.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
The protank holds a special place in my vape journey, enough that I will never give up any of my PT attys nor parts. I have several of each mini, PT1 and 2's still wrapped and few boxes of coils I never used but they have the white insulator, not the crappy opaque silicone in the newer heads that came in some of the boxes that squish, loads of orings and 3rd party insulators to last for generations. Maybe I'll reminisce a bit and build a PT coil since its on my mind now.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread