Is this normal behavior from myfreedomsmokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilchild

Feb 11, 2012
United States
This is the email I sent in which you said you never recieved. http://i.imgur.com/yPeob.jpg
Here is another screen grab I took Monday. Look at time. 6pm Monday. And look at what it says about my order. Why I e-mailed you. http://i.imgur.com/jxxcb.jpg

WOW! I missed a lot here. Let me try to respond to what I've seen.

1. Your package was shipped Monday, the next business day. Would you rather us update your order on Sunday when it can't ship until Monday anyways?
2. We were swamped with the sale we were running, but we have enough employees to handle it, just takes a little extra sweat. Not a one man operation, it started that way, but it hasn't been that way for many years now.
3. We didn't receive an email from you. I personally get all of the customer service emails sent directly to my inbox and I just checked and there was nothing from you, nor was there an order message for us to respond to. Unless you sent it directly to someone else's email address I don't know where it could have went. I have been receiving customer service notifications from others without any issues so I know the website is working properly.
4. The others are right you can't trust USPS tracking all of the time. Case in point, your order tracking info:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX8836
Priority Mail®

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
February 14, 2012, 2:27 pm
ATLANTA, GA 30369
Delivery Confirmation™

Electronic Shipping Info Received
February 13, 2012​

5. Valentines day is one of the biggest shipping holidays of the year, we can't control how USPS handles your shipment once it leaves our hands.
6. Thanks to all of our loyal customers out there for taking up for us. We love you all. Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you enjoy your order!

Rocketman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
SouthEastern Louisiana
I think this ought to be forwarded to your post master. They keep raising rates and reducing services.
Next thing you know they are going to ask for another bail out from our tax dollars. In this age of technology they can't even keep track of packages. I like their comment of the USPS website "Check Back Later" :)

devilchild

Feb 11, 2012
United States
Screw you trucker! Nonya damn bizz. Chris or who the hell ever just said I did not email him. Finally I get some kinna response. And in responding to him I am beating a dead horse? I have a right to respond don't I? How about you get of his jock and find someone else D to ride a bit. I just proved him wrong and sense he seams to not get my e-mails would love to hear his response to some how or another he did not get it. Guess Google lies about sending emails.

devilchild

Feb 11, 2012
United States
Pretty childish way to handle someone saying 'we get it' no?
Cursing gets you everywhere?

But your right, you go on acting like you are acting, I'll just sit back and watch the train wreck.

No tired of having to defend myself. Came here to ask simple question to simple problem. Than fan boys that have nothing to do with this come in and insult me.
Also have chris post that he did not get my e-mail. I post where I did. He is a smart ... and says "what you want shipping info on sunday? When Monday 6pm still had not and why I was worried. But I am the .......? OK

devilchild

Feb 11, 2012
United States
If you deal with USPS for awhile you will see how bad they are at updating that status. sometimes it tracks fine, sometimes it is still sitting at elec notification when it arrives at the house, and sometimes it never even shows up.

This upcoming generation would flip their skittles if they had to do the old, Look at catalog, fill out order form and check, wait 4-6 weeks for delivery bit my generation did. LOL!

Not you basically calling me impatient?

Mrtrucker40108

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Brandenburg, KY, USA
I believe you are being impatient, but I didn't say so. I think alot of things I don't say.

Your appear angry, and maybe even rightfully so, I don't know. BUT I do know this, suger works better than salt. getting on a forum and repeatedly cursing the members, making sexual suggestions, and calling folk liars etc etc will not get you the desired results.

Let me ask you a question.. Whats the desired result of this thread? To vent? you've done that. To inform us that MFS has been less than satisfactory for you? you've done that.. What else is left?

devilchild

Feb 11, 2012
United States
First: Find out if this was normal behavior from shops sense I am new to this. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Second: Find out if there where any trusted "larger type" business where if any out there that would make me feel more comfortable with purchases. Mind you at this time. I had not received an e-mail back from company http://i.imgur.com/yPeob.jpg
Also mind you at the time. 6pm Monday. http://i.imgur.com/jxxcb.jpg
His site not USPS site said it was still waiting.
While I was waiting some kinna response either threw e-mail n what not it turned into a debate a little of what I consider good business practice.
Than I finally get a response from chirs threw forum. Not e-mail mind you although he new who I was cuess he posted my shipping info. Said he did not get e-mail. Also make a comment about Sunday when Sunday was not my concern. It was Monday by 6 I had a problem with not knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread