Is this normal behavior from myfreedomsmokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merzeal

Feb 15, 2010
US
I hate to say it, but these are small online businesses, if you wanted a Walmart service, you're not gonna get it. Honestly, these people are busy, and the fact that they take the time they have to respond is nice. Yeah, it might not always be the "best" by your standards, but it's pretty selfish to think that "the customer is always right" attitude when there are so many variables. He stated he has employees, but it's not a big business.

Honestly, I support small, independent business. Get out of the mall shopping mentality, it's a disservice to yourself, and to the people running these businesses. If he said he didn't get the email, it might have been marked as spam, who knows. Have a little more faith, not every big, bad mean man on the internet is out to get you.

I'd hate to see the day you order anything from outside the US...

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
Oh my, child, you've got yourself into a mess. Bringing your dirty laundry in here is only going to get you in trouble. These are good people in here and MFS is a very good business. If there is something wrong with your order, MFS will make it right.

I'm old enough to be your father and, by the sound of things, probably your grandfather. So, don't go talking to me with disrespect. At least show respect for your elders. And, please, ease up... all we have is each other.

Rocketman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
SouthEastern Louisiana
devilchild,
sounds like you are used to dealing with the rude public. I feel for what you have to put up with from the run of the mill crappy customer. I don't think I could put up with working directly with people, especially in a restaurant/bar type of situation. I would not last long.

But, we aren't your customers. As we try and drag this thread out to 100 posts, for entertainment, most that have responded hear are really trying to help. Whether MFS or any other vendor will keep you happy depends a lot on you.
Planning ahead, ordering well in advance of any critical need, will be important in the future.

Members here can be a valuable resource. Most of the posts in the forums are people asking for assistance. I hope e-cigs work for you and all the people you care about. That's the important result we are looking for.

Last edited:

vafromnc

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North Carolina
or check to see if they have an unlocked skylight :)

Or just build a pipeline to their place and have their DK-TAB & unflavored 24 pumped straight to me. I have a tank now and I'm vaping it like a junkie. That stuff is totally royal.
I think we should keep the thread going about MFS normal behavior. It's fun bragging about them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread