Is this normal behavior from myfreedomsmokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I'll donate a red velvet suit and a half bottle of Jack as part of your alibi

You had to mention a half bottle of Jack didn't you. A few years back my daughter watched the house while we went on an extended vacation. While we were gone (over the XMas and New Years Holidays) she had a party. They ran out of booze...

They opened my Anniversary bottle of Jack Daniels and drank half of it... I had that bottle for over 35 years and was saving it for when Semiretired turned into Fullyretired... I would say LOL, but it wasn't. I am still saving the half a bottle, but it will not be the same.

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
Okay, that is good reason for your daughter to post bail. We'll take the money from ticket sales and buy goodies from the MFS store while we take care of AzPlumber's Jack. Anything left over goes to a full bottle of Jack for Semiretired (who will then be known as CompletelyRetired). You'll look good in the red suit.

I see some marketing and sales in here for MFS. Perhaps a little ad preceding the YouTube video.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
That is a great idea Bluesman. We sell tickets to watch Rocketman climb up on the roof of MFS and then while he is up there and everyone's focus is on him - we go inside, buy what we need with the money from the tickets and hit the highway (burning rubber) before he can climb back down. We can call in the order and have it waiting by the door once we know how many tickets we have sold (LOL)...:toast:

Rocketman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
SouthEastern Louisiana
and when I get out of jail, the first place I'm going is right here.

You can run, but

Is conspiracy against the rules here?

I can see it now.
Some vendor is going to have a break in,
it will hit the news, some ready will reference this thread,
Thanks a lot guys.
With friends like you,

who needs

Last edited:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Oh and do not forget to bring the camera Bluesman. We have to make sure this sticks --- ummm I mean that Rocketman has a good alibi...

Small change of plans though - we will not burn rubber leaving - we will drive casually away and if anyone asks we will tell them that we are going to the store for a pack of smokes since the suspense is killing us and the cravings are real strong, but that we will be back to vaping once the suspense is over. Actually we will be vaping big time once we get about a block away.:vapor:

P.S. Make sure none of this is repeated in front of Rocketman. Can we block these posts of something from him???:p

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
TaylorMade, there is no way you deserved the opening of this thread. You need to know that your customers are with MFS 100%, even if we are a bunch of wild and crazy guys! (Love your liquid sale)

Hey, guys, the cameras are already there. We just have to figure out how to get the video over to YouTube. And Rocketman becomes a star. Oh, don't forget to hold the number straight when they take your picture. We'll be vaping the good stuff.

Sleigh

Jul 19, 2010
Houston, Texas
No.....MFS.com usually responds and ships really quick. This is my favorite place to buy juice (not hardware), and they are pretty attentive. This is the first company that I ordered from over 2 yrs. ago. I hope I have helped...reply to me and I can give you the name of a couple of people there that have helped me in the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread