Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
I got my sample pack, they added 3 bonus bottles to my 3 bottle sample pack so, that's a nice surprise. All of it smells good, but it is unsteeped so, I'm steeping it before I try it. One flavor may get a very short steep because it smells amazing. The rest good, but, need to blend more, one scent is overpowering the others too much for me to be willing to try unsteeped.

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
I was a regular customer of VW for a couple of years, I still have a bit of their swag spread about my vape den.
Their DIY section was actually their demise for me. After realizing I could make anything I wanted at prices comparable to just about any DIY company I rarely seek them out.
Their juices are flavorful and usually sweet, some are just plain coil killers.
I still recommend them to people just starting out, or want to play with DIY without making a big investment.
Their customer service is exceptional, shipping is quick and free over $30 (I believe), and they throw in a few bonuses (besides juice) from time to time.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Okay, even not steeped to speak of, I'm liking the Grand Poobah form VapeWild, a tad harsh but, not steeped and, still yummy light toasted tobacco under a peanut butter cookie that is sweet but not too sweet. Might even be an all day vape for this peanut butter lover. Definitely ordering more of this one.

RY4Life smells amazing, Wrangler smells good too, not so sure about the three flavors they tossed in, fruit and cream flavors or, cereal flavors. Not rally my thing but, I'll give it a go.

I like tobacco blends (with nuts, vanilla, caramel or, coffee.) and toasted nut flavors best.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I used them. Nobody has all good flavors according to my taste buds. Sometimes I thought a touch strong and sweet. I think I added 10% PG just to thin it.

I went on to DIY. I made 200ml of Cinnamon Danish yesterday. It was the 8th iteration of making adjustments, but I think it is on the spot.

Always gotta steep.

Reactions: BlueMoods

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
So far as in brands my only experience is with Avail (almost a $1 a ml, way to expensive for a Smok sub ohm user) Naked 100 which I love with what I've tried but locally they are very limited on selection and 2 house blends which all tasted way over saturated with flavoring.

I saw vape Wild in a top 10 review site that had expensive brands and cheaper ones so once I went to their site the prices looked appealing $2.99 for 10ml

I've finding when I taste something localy on a horribly bland original Cleito tasting tank that I don't really like the flavor.

So looking at Vape Wild and good reviews on sites I wanted to see here if it's to good to be true. I don't like house blended e juice. Something like Naked 100 you can tell time went into the taste so is there a catch with Vape Wild.

Thanks in advance. Just looking for decent brand with options to accommodate my 6-10ml a day
I didn't like their juices at all, every one I tried had the same sickly sweetner in it. Others like them. Tasters choice :p

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
I'm a big fan of their Vanilla Clouds and Sweet Complexity. Started vaping their stuff back in 2015. They've discontinued a few flavors I really liked but overall their stuff is good.

Another "budget" juice I like is Slim's Ejuice. Do yourself a favor and sign up for their newsletter, they have 50% off sales like clockwork. Castle Short is an almost 1:1 clone of 5 Pawns Castle Long and I've got an 8oz bottle chilling on my vape stand. Creme Brulee, Plum Apple Custard and Badger Grease are also good, my friend likes the Gremlin alot too.

The trick with both these companies though is their stuff is made fresh when you order it, so chuck it someplace to steep for at least a week, better is 2.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I have not tried Vape Wild yet- but I have purchased some really nice juice that is affordable from
1) The SauceLA watch for sales and discount codes! They recently had a .99cents for 30 mls- my favorites are Caramel Waffle Cappuccino, Vanilla Bean Cream, Model Tea, 1922, Get Your Kicks and Open Road.
2) Om Vapors - again watch for sales and coupons! My favorites are Toasted, Cafe#7, Nirvana, The Wild One, Tropics
3) TMaxx No Frills- 30ml for $6.00 - My favorites are Cinnamon Funnel Cake, Maple Glazed Doughnuts,Strawberry Doughnut
4) Verde Valley Vapes- very nice juice for great prices- I tried 10 flavors and loved them all! I like candy and cinnamon , bakery, and coffee, sweet flavors.
I do not like any fruity cereal vapes, coconut,chocolate,citrus,melon anything yogurt,and most creams or milks taste off to me, and I dislike any tobacco flavors
All have great customer service and fast shipping(except when you order during a monster sale)

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
@SnapDragon NY You may wish to skip Vape Wild house juices, most involve at least one of those flavors you listed as not liking. They do carry other brands, but, those are more expensive.
Thank You for the heads up! Vape Wild gets good reviews for budget juice- I haven't tried them yet. Since I won the 1000 ml contest from Verde Valley Vapes V3, TMaxx No Frills Contest, and have purchased SauceLA and Om Vapors during some fantastic mega sales- I am all set with eliquid for a while!

Reactions: bigbob2322
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread