Is VapeNW a safe company for a big order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaglife81

Apr 16, 2017
Hope this isn't breaking any rules. I apologise if I did with a company title in the thread. There prices are extremely cheap compared to the rivals.

I'm fixing to make a big order in the next 24-48 hours and because of that is why I'm kinda leary with their pricing. I'm going to be ordering 2 RTAs, some pre built RTA coils and some factory smok coils and a pre order Ijoy Captain mod so whatever company is gonna get a big amount from me.

I've looked into alot of stores but pricing is off compared to all of VapeNW prices. So if anyone can give some personal experience or what they have heard. Or point me in the right direction of a big company who will have a good selection. Has to be US based or shipped from and I want a 2-3 day shipping option.

Thanks in advance

Swaglife81

Apr 16, 2017
Wow, wasn't expected so many responses. One of the items is a pre order thing but the date keeps getting pushed back from the manufacturer I guess. I've probably never pre ordered anything in my life. It's the Ijoy Captain pd270. So I'm kinda meh about a pre order. I need a mod asap though as mine is small with a built in battery.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Wow, wasn't expected so many responses. One of the items is a pre order thing but the date keeps getting pushed back from the manufacturer I guess. I've probably never pre ordered anything in my life. It's the Ijoy Captain pd270. So I'm kinda meh about a pre order. I need a mod asap though as mine is small with a built in battery.
Vapenw is definitely a good vendor, I preordered the same mod so I know that it's going to take awhile to see it. But that's why I order the Sigelei Duo 3 and Smoant Charon 2 days before.
Always have 3 spares[emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Swaglife81

Apr 16, 2017
Vapenw is definitely a good vendor, I preordered the same mod so I know that it's going to take awhile to see it. But that's why I order the Sigelei Duo 3 and Smoant Charon 2 days before.
Always have 3 spares[emoji2]

Did you get an estimated delivery date? I've seen mid May on one site, than another site change to late May. I've seen June 6th-8th and May 28 or something like that. Wished they would give specifics because locally it's out of the question on a mod to hold me over like a Alien. One of the vape stores I went to yesterday in my city wanted $120 for the G Priv and $39 for a Smok Big Baby and no longer stocking RTAs

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
The latest date I was told is the last week of May, but those times can always change. When the full rainbow AL85 kit was on preorder with Fasttech the date changed twice. They couldn't keep up with demand, it's first order first get but there are multiple vendors involved also. If you need a mod quick I would go with Element Vape, VaporDNA, or Eightvape. Depends on where you live. I'm an hour outside Reno so they deliver in 2-3 days max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread