Is VapeNW a safe company for a big order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaglife81

Apr 16, 2017
I'm in Tennessee. Can't remember which companies but a good amount are in Florida and one about 2 hours south of me in Atlanta but for the life of me I can't remember which one. I looked at mods locally yesterday to get a real life feel for them. I'll have to order something though, vape shops here want $120 for a G Priv and $80 for the alien, lol. Seems they rather make 300% profit or nothing at all.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
The latest date I was told is the last week of May, but those times can always change. When the full rainbow AL85 kit was on preorder with Fasttech the date changed twice. They couldn't keep up with demand, it's first order first get but there are multiple vendors involved also. If you need a mod quick I would go with Element Vape, VaporDNA, or Eightvape. Depends on where you live. I'm an hour outside Reno so they deliver in 2-3 days max.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Subtanksupply is north of you and I have bought from then before.

IJOY Captain PD270 Box Mod (2x 20700 Batteries Included)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Hope this isn't breaking any rules. I apologise if I did with a company title in the thread. There prices are extremely cheap compared to the rivals.

I'm fixing to make a big order in the next 24-48 hours and because of that is why I'm kinda leary with their pricing. I'm going to be ordering 2 RTAs, some pre built RTA coils and some factory Smok coils and a pre order Ijoy Captain mod so whatever company is gonna get a big amount from me.

I've looked into alot of stores but pricing is off compared to all of VapeNW prices. So if anyone can give some personal experience or what they have heard. Or point me in the right direction of a big company who will have a good selection. Has to be US based or shipped from and I want a 2-3 day shipping option.

Thanks in advance
Yes, a very good company.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
VapeNW may have undergone a fire in the strip mall where they and apparent sister company Total Vape were located. They share the same address. The neighboring Subway may have been where it started. Unless they used an off site warehouse, it might be difficult to get any products for some time.
Massive fire destroys building, businesses at Federal Way strip mall

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
VapeNW may have undergone a fire in the strip mall where they and apparent sister company Total Vape were located. They share the same address. The neighboring Subway may have been where it started. Unless they used an off site warehouse, it might be difficult to get any products for some time.
Massive fire destroys building, businesses at Federal Way strip mall

That is so sad to hear. I hope they can get themselves put back together, but recovering from something like that is really difficult. They are suspending orders according to their website.
VapeNW.JPG

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
VapeNW, that sucks big time. I had nothing but solid performance from them. They allowed me to stock up on my tank of preference for a lifetime at less than 2/3s the price of of other vendors. Shipped quickly with no problems. I owe them a debt of gratitude I cannot repay.

I hope they, and the other businesses, can rebound quickly.

I gave you two likes but it wasn't for the information, it was for passing the information on. :(

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Until if/when they are back in business, any suggestions on where to order from? I've been checking out fasttech, are they safe to order from?

Fasttech is fine but shipments take some time to arrive. For other US vendors I'd look at MVS, VaporDNA, Vape Royalty, E cig city, eciggity, and ecig.com. All have come through for me on orders without a problem.

Reactions: Vapefiend

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
Until if/when they are back in business, any suggestions on where to order from? I've been checking out fasttech, are they safe to order from?
There are many good US vendors out there. Fasttech (FT) is in China, so you have to keep that in mind. I like My Vapor Store (MVS), My Freedom Smokes (MFS), Sweet-Vapes, 101 Vape, Vapeshop.com, ILUMN (Batteries), depending on what I want. I listed vendors that have things I like to buy, but there is a vendor section on ECF that will have links and more information about supporting advertisers. For the most part I started in the vendor listings and stuck with stores that had things I liked.

I've ordered from FT for some of the odds & ends, but prefer to pay a bit more for the US stores that offer Priority Mail so I don't have to wait 2 weeks or more for my order.

Creme de Vape is a UK store that has some of the more unusual items, and they are good to work with if you want something hard to find. Plus, they have really good Toffee that is really hard to find in the US and quite tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread