Is vapesourcing (.) com safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gage certain

Mar 4, 2017
Hi! So I became a new member of this forum just now because I'm having some trouble with vapesourcing myself. I ordered a noisy cricket 2-22 on Feb. 9th and I received a confirmation email but never an email with a tracking number saying it shipped or anything. I payed for the 12-15 day shipping and it's still not here! I also ordered an rx 2/3 the same day with the same shipping and it got here in 6 days!?!? Like .... I have emailed them twice with no reply and even sent a couple messages on their live chat and the website. Can anyone help me get in contact eith vapesourcing? I just want my noisy cricket 2!

Im in the same boat but i only ordered a rx2/3 on feb 3th from usa warehouse and express shipping(4-7 days), Paid for my order got the first email then nothing, its almost been a month, i just wanted my mod but now im out $60+ and wont be using them after this is all over.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I shopped 3 months ago for eleaf i power 5000mh. They shipped 2 weeks later and i had problem with customs. The parcel returned to seller. (track17) I e-mailed them for refunding many times. But i havent got any feedback so far. They stole my money (35$). So don't trust them and don't shop.

If Vapesourcing has not refunded you yet just tell your credit card company you dispute the charge. They'll get you a refund pretty fast.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I won a coupon code for $10.00 off from Vapesourcing.com and used that to purchase the Aspire Evo extended Tank. That package took forever to ship out from them, then I received it almost 31/2 weeks later. I have not purchased anything from them again.
I agree with @ceeceeisme - dispute the charge and get a charge back!
I have been ordering less and less from any China vendor- I would rather pay the few dollars extra from USA vendors than to wait a month or two on gear. I only order coils thru FT or GB now for my stockpile.
Best of Luck!

Reactions: ceeceeisme

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I won a coupon code for $10.00 off from Vapesourcing.com and used that to purchase the Aspire Evo extended Tank. That package took forever to ship out from them, then I received it almost 31/2 weeks later. I have not purchased anything from them again.
I agree with @ceeceeisme - dispute the charge and get a charge back!
I have been ordering less and less from any China vendor- I would rather pay the few dollars extra from USA vendors than to wait a month or two on gear. I only order coils thru FT or GB now for my stockpile.
Best of Luck!

It's funny how many complaints I hear about vapesourcing. I've yet to have a single problem with them and in fact just received a shipment from them yesterday that only took 17 days from the date I paid to the date at my door. I consider 17 days to be pretty good, considering it's China. I paid $13 USF (shipping included which is approx. $17.25 CDN) for a tank that in Canada costs $45 CDN (not including shipping and taxes, which is the cheapest price I could find, when I could find it).

For me, the wait is worth the price. If you're in a hurry, don't order anything from China, no matter which vendor you're buying from.

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
It's funny how many complaints I hear about vapesourcing. I've yet to have a single problem with them and in fact just received a shipment from them yesterday that only took 17 days from the date I paid to the date at my door. I consider 17 days to be pretty good, considering it's China. I paid $13 USF (shipping included which is approx. $17.25 CDN) for a tank that in Canada costs $45 CDN (not including shipping and taxes, which is the cheapest price I could find, when I could find it).

For me, the wait is worth the price. If you're in a hurry, don't order anything from China, no matter which vendor you're buying from.
i've heard much of the same about fasttech/gearbest, other than taking long sometimes I've never had a issue, when you pay half the price you can't expect to get it right away....

x79red

Mar 24, 2017
I ordered from them on February 16th and never heard a word from them until I contacted them on March 21, then they sent me a tracking # and a link as to where to track it and it keeps showing up as NOT FOUND. I contacted them again and they assured me that maybe the tracking site was having issues. I think they have the issue. Was thinking of having PayPal get a refund for me. I ordered the same thing from Planet of the Vapes and got it in 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread