Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I'm not nearly as grumpy as @Bunnykiller suggested.;)

My comment was not made to be grumpy, and if it was I apologize. It was made from feeling you would get a more cohesive discussion of the issue within a single thread, so unconnected ideas do not result in confusion (OK, yes, it still can happen in a single thread too). The better educated you are about vaping the better for you.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Perhaps you are having trouble finding where you posted before?
Go to your profile page by click on your name in the upper right hand corner of any page when that box opens click on your profile page.
Then click on postings. That will show you where you posted and you can click on it to get back to it.

:)

Reactions: Eskie

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
does not apply to duel users
Yes, dueling is definitely more dangerous. :laugh:
mcafee-DUELING.jpg

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
I think vaping is not dangerous if you use the correct equipment and juices. Don't over charge your batteries, use cases to protect them when travelling. Use a regulated battery and one with a 10 second auto shut off feature. Use ejuice that are approved by associations for no bad chemicals. Here in Canada I believe it's called ecta. Don't use high nicotine, don't over do it, wear gloves when using nic juices . Keep nicotine juices away from children. Now for inhaling pg and vg I believe it to be very safe, as long as its pharmasical grade which most juices are all using anyways. Flavours, well, as long as they don't have bad chemicals they should be safe. Think of inhaling food smells in a bakery, that won't kill ya. Make sure your not chain vaping so much your coils heat to the point of creating unwanted chemicals. Replace your coils when they go bad, and make sure the wicks Are well saturated.If you follow these practices I believe it to be very safe. I vape off and on 0 nic ejuice and never cough, feel gross, smell gross. To me it feels like I'm inhaling warm air, with a taste. Nothing is 100 percent safe but I can say when I smoked I could tell the damage it was doing.

Reactions: Opinionated

Thumpszilla

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have been vaping for 4 years but had a very bad case of pneumonia about 2 years ago. I ended up on life support. I was on a ventilator for 18 days and then had a trachiatomy (sp) for about 14 days. All in all I was in ICU for over 6 weeks. The doctors at 2 different hospitals said vaping had nothing to do with it. I did however suffer lung damage from the illness so I still get short of breath at times. It doesn't help when I vape custards or really creamy juices very much. I mix extreme ice with most of my juices as I seem to breathe better that way. I have no doubts that if I had still been a smoker when I got sick I would have suffered alot more lung damage and may not have made it. Is it 100% safe? No way! Is it safe enough that my doctor's don't worry about me doing it with lung damage? Yes!!!!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie
In my opinion, vaping is much safer than smoking cigarettes.
My reason is due to the fact that every time I smoke a cigarette before I sleep, I always wake up with a sneeze and runny nose. Compared to vaping, I have never had that problem. My other reason is that vaping allows me to breathe a lot better than how I used to when I smoked cigarettes.

I used to be a heavy smoker, smoking 2~3 packs a day and the cigarettes have 33mg of Tar and 2.2mg of Nicotine. But after a few weeks into vaping, I have reduced my smoking habit from 2~3 packs a day to 1~3 butts a day. In some cases, I don't even smoke at all.

You can check my Instagram: @Gamma.Vapes

Reactions: RainSong

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Perhaps you are having trouble finding where you posted before?
Go to your profile page by click on your name in the upper right hand corner of any page when that box opens click on your profile page.
Then click on postings. That will show you where you posted and you can click on it to get back to it.

:)

It's much easier if your looking for thread posts, to go to the beginning of the thread, go to thread tools at the top right of the opening post, then go down the list that pops up and find the name of the poster whose posts you want to review, then click on the number adjacent to their name (which is the number of posts that person made in the thread) and that will give you a list of all their posts with the beginning sentence or so of each post they made, after that you can click on any one of them you like and it will take you directly to that post within the thread.

It's very easy, in this case, it really is easier done than said.. lol..

Just throwing that tidbit out there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread