Read this! Is vaping sticky?

Discussion in 'ECF Competitions and Broadcasts' started by Oliver, May 26, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Norashco

Norashco New Member

Aug 7, 2017
    Great post & explains something..I was in Montreal recently staying on the South Shore. I needed some extra supplies so went looking for a store. This explains the BIG BLANK WALL in front of the shop. Felt like I should knock & say Bob sent me..very odd

2. Tim Wiseman

Tim Wiseman Super Member

Jul 29, 2017
    very interesting read, i haven't seen any numbers in the UK of what percentage of vapors totally quit smoking but from what i see with my own eyes is the percentage is a lot higher than the numbers in the essay for the US.

3. Winblows

Winblows Super Member

Supporting member
    Feb 10, 2017
    Copenhagen (UTC+1)
    Why vaping isn't sticky?
    The answer is "right there", just like the tobacco. It's SO easy to get tobacco products opposite the vaping equipment.
    The only reason why I smoked 4 cigs since I quit tobacco was that the coil in my first e-cigarette broke down and I didn't have any backup. I had no idea where to buy a new coil or even a whole new e-cigarette, but I knew, that when I go down on the street, I could be an owner of a pack of Marlboro in max. 5 minutes.
    That's why vaping is NOT sticky.

4. Gahh

Gahh Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2013
    Bay Shore LI NY
    I'm sure vaping, in due time will show its long term effects. Just as cigarettes were stylish at first, but time proved how dangerous they are, ( thou many knew this from the start.)
    Common sense is, only clean fresh air is what should be inhaled. But the days of clean fresh air have passed. As technology takes a step forward ( for profit ),they realize years later how it cost 2 steps backward. At some point we all are inhaling pollutants. Some at higher levels than others. And still others cause they choose to.
    The beginning of fighting a war from a distance found mustard gas to be a great weapon to pollute the air of the enemy, but the wind in the wrong direction cost the victor as well. Today big corporations pollute, make their money and then pay the fines. And who benefits from the fines paid.......
    As man gets smarter and smarter, the level of greed & stupidity keeps on the rise.
    Certain organizations set in place to lookout for our well being can easily be bought to turn their attention to their wallet.
    In time, a generation will come to learn the simplicity of Right and Wrong, Good and Bad. And act on such for nothing more then good of humanity....

Km00 likes this.
  5. spindrift61

spindrift61 Senior Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Hey, this was all a nice read for me being a recent member on ECF as well as a recent vaper (6 months now as well as 6 months smoke free). Out of all that I read would like to say 2 things. And there were so many good things in your article I am somewhat embarrassed I am focusing on this 2 minor point but, they hit home to me. Fact: I have been smoke free 6 months now after starting to vape. So seems I am in the 13% which I can not believe is accurate. My mix now is 3mg. The second one is a strange one and it goes along with vaping not being acceptable as a normal behavior. When I vape, I mostly vape inside my house but, if I go out on my deck to vape I do not want my neighbors to see me doing this so I usually kind of hide it. And when I vape while driving I definitely hide what I am doing and make sure no car is next to me while I take a vape. Then blow the intense cloud low enough in my car that it is not noticeable. Strange cause only 6 months ago when I smoked analogs I would have my window open, arm hanging out with a cig in my hand without a care in the world who saw me. So why is it I am somewhat, no not somewhat, why am I so embarrassed to be noticed doing this? Thanks for the work on your post and love the site.