• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Isaiah 63

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
I did the homeschooling thing out of necessity son developed bad allergies back in the 6th grade that caused his asthma to kick in almost every day. Single parent horror story. Been there done that. He's twenty two now..
I was a single parent with my oldest until he was about four. I can't imagine homeschooling as a single parent but I know there are some that pull it off. Much respect to you and all of them. Started homeschooling my oldest when he was in third grade, quit my job the year before when my youngest was born and I just couldn't afford the private school tuition anymore. Hubby didn't really support me for several years but now he brags to people that I do it. My oldest will be turning twenty one on Monday...I'm feeling a little old today...

Reactions: mightymen

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    I was a single parent with my oldest until he was about four. I can't imagine homeschooling as a single parent but I know there are some that pull it off. Much respect to you and all of them. Started homeschooling my oldest when he was in third grade, quit my job the year before when my youngest was born and I just couldn't afford the private school tuition anymore. Hubby didn't really support me for several years but now he brags to people that I do it. My oldest will be turning twenty one on Monday...I'm feeling a little old today...
    What made it worse was being diagnose with cancer in 2010 and only family is my son. Took faith to believe God wouldn't allow my son to be on his own and at the mercy of the State of NY. Guess who I cried out to heal me. God proved to me a few times that He was evolved and that increased my faith even further. God is awesome.

I told my surgeon before the operation that I would only go through with if he can promise me one thing, during the operation if God tells him to do something that he would obey God and do it Gods way not his way. He said he could do that, he agreed but most likely thought I was nuts. After the operation a couple days later he visited and talked with me and said he performed a procedure that was theory and explained when he was going to medical school years back to him in by his the teacher he admired very much and he could not explain why he thought of it or why he did it but he did and it worked out good/great and I smiled. He said no one actual has performed this procedure before I was the first. He was going to call up his teacher and tell him he performed the procedure/operation as he explained it. Never did he say he heard from God but I know what happened that day.

Last edited:

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2016
    What made it worse was being diagnose with cancer in 2010 and only family is my son. Took faith to believe God wouldn't allow my son to be on his own and at the mercy of the State of NY. Guess who I cried out to heal me. God proved to me a few times that He was evolved and that increased my faith even further. God is awesome.

I told my surgeon before the operation that I would only go through with if he can promise me one thing, during the operation if God tells him to do something that he would obey God and do it Gods way not his way. He said he could do that, he agreed but most likely thought I was nuts. After the operation a couple days later he visited and talked with me and said he performed a procedure that was theory and explained when he was going to medical school years back to him in by his the teacher he admired very much and he could not explain why he thought of it or why he did it but he did and it worked out good/great and I smiled. He said no one actual has performed this procedure before I was the first. He was going to call up his teacher and tell him he performed the procedure/operation as he explained it. Never did he say he heard from God but I know what happened that day.
    That is really some testimony! It must've been really scary. I'm having trouble putting things into words here, my apologies. But God has been awesome as always, not only to you and your son but also to your surgeon (whether he realizes it or not).

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    That is really some testimony! It must've been really scary. I'm having trouble putting things into words here, my apologies. But God has been awesome as always, not only to you and your son but also to your surgeon (whether he realizes it or not).
    Come to think about it NO I wasn't scared. My need was God and I went to God. I played music, praised Him, listen to tapes and lifted my hand high as I could and cried out to him for healing. I was deeply concerned and worried about my son being all alone but not scared. More like concern in that I was always thinking what to do for his good.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mississippi
    I'm not sure if you told me the entire story.....you know.....head like a cabbage! :laugh: Of course Almighty God, Blessed be His Name, communicated with him. He didn't put it together because he didn't know the Voice. The Lord can utilize anyone for His plans. He gave recognition to his teacher, not the Creator. But, it's never too late while he's living.:)

Reactions: mightymen
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread