1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Issue with Apollo eGo 1200mah VV Battery - Need Help

Discussion in 'Apollo Ecigs' started by Aphex_Twin, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Aphex_Twin

Aphex_Twin Full Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    Also posted within the Battery Forum but hoping someone here might have insight:
    Does anyone have a recommendation on the eGo 1200mah VV battery from Apollo? I reached out to their customer service this morning but I received the unit yesterday and it wouldn't power up. I figured mailing regulations down allow them to ship charged. I charged it overnight with the pass through as stated in the instructions, but even this morning when I tried it, the second I unplugged it from the cable, it died. I thought maybe it was locked as per the operation of a number of other ego batteries. Clicked the power button 5 times within 3 seconds and nothing. I've tried it with and without the tank on it. I tried using it while plugged into the pass through, but it wont produce a charge at all. Does it sound like a DOA or does anyone else have a recommendation at this point other than request a replacement?

2. IronHorse

IronHorse Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aphex...I have replied to your PM regarding this...:vapor:

3. IronHorse

IronHorse Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

It sounds like it might be defective...which occasionally can happen but rarely in my experience with Apollo. Hit them up on the Live Chat Customer Service on the website and they'll get that straightened out for you. E cigs | Electronic cigarettes | Apollo Electronic cigarettes

: apollo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.