iStick 30w confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
Killa City
Hey guys I got an istick 30w a long time ago I want to put back into work but there's like a metal pice stuck on top? It has the Kanger emow mega on top I don't know how to post photos on here so this might be confusing to some. I have my battery, there's a ring above that, and an afc ring above that then where my tank screws on. I'm guessing the emow bottom is what's stuck?

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I'm thinking the EMOW is a oGo threaded tank and would require a 510-EGO adapter installed. Once the adapter is removed you should have a flat top mod with a 510 hole.

I like the EMOW tanks.

Funny, I just pulled one of my backups (iStick20+Nautilus mini) out of my coat pocket to try. Still mostly charged and not a leak.

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
    Killa City
    I'm thinking the EMOW is a oGo threaded tank and would require a 510-EGO adapter installed. Once the adapter is removed you should have a flat top mod with a 510 hole.

I like the EMOW tanks.

Funny, I just pulled one of my backups (iStick20+Nautilus mini) out of my coat pocket to try. Still mostly charged and not a leak.
    Yeaaaa it was a 510 pin but eGo threaded, that was thing was so old and used for something else so I just clamped some big pliers down and unscrewed her haha, R.I.P OG Emow tank!

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
    Killa City
    Sometimes my ego adapter gets stuck on my mod. I just wrap a cloth around the adapter and use pliers to twist it off.
    Funny, I tried that, a cleaning glove, a welders glove, rubber bands, and doctors blue powder gloves lol wouldn't work. Same thing for my tfrta chimney being stuck so I just smashed the glass and unscrewed her from the inside, was sure to juice those threads up this time around though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread