istick 50 watt exploded

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
LOL. You might want to get a good safety face shield too.
Oops The fire suit post was supposed to be a reply to yours not a separate post

Now on Google looking up an extreme level 4 fire suit... Ooohhh found one... ouch... never mind the thing is gonna be horribly expensive... I can vape for years on that... Ha I have stock in these guys too. Maybe I had better buy some more. they should sell lots of suits to protect ourselves from all these burning batteries.:w00t::eek::evil:

700 Series Proximity Suit, Heat Approach Protection

Vpr4me

May 31, 2015
Even with small danger possibilities with batteries, heads, coils, fires, etc. all of that is tiny compared to what them damn cancer sticks are going to do you IMO. Just practice "safe charging" (Ooh I like that one) Never have anything connected to the battery while charging, never leave anything charging when an adult is not home to keep an eye on them (including when you're all asleep):(, and charge in a safe place and the odds are incredibly tiny. That being said, try not to ever give Murphy an easy shot at you. :-x:eek::evil:
Thank you i just went to pick up a 1amp wall charger that i will only use in my circuit protector strip with the atty unscrewed.. great tips.. any tip on what should be a back up tank?? The vspot i have is soo harsh compared to the kanger sub nano.. but the nunchaku is good up to 18 w output

Reactions: tvapernow

tvapernow

May 25, 2015
Thank you i just went to pick up a 1amp wall charger that i will only use in my circuit protector strip with the atty unscrewed.. great tips.. any tip on what should be a back up tank?? The vspot i have is soo harsh compared to the kanger sub nano.. but the nunchaku is good up to 18 w output
All the good quality tanks work so well nowadays everybody's going to have their own opinion. I personally use ismoka minis. There's a bunch of other good ones too. I'm sure you'll get some more recommendation shortly.

Reactions: Vpr4me

smkfree

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
oak lawn il
My istick 50w is authentic . I love this thing. Yesterday it started auto firing and then died. I had it for 60 days. Never dropped it or remember juice leaking into it. I clean the pin every time I change tanks. Sent an email for replacement and hope for the best as I love it other wise. I also ordered a 30w for backup. Should have 90 day warranty according to seller. Be sure to get 50w made after April 21st.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
My istick 50w is authentic . I love this thing. Yesterday it started auto firing and then died. I had it for 60 days. Never dropped it or remember juice leaking into it. I clean the pin every time I change tanks. Sent an email for replacement and hope for the best as I love it other wise. I also ordered a 30w for backup. Should have 90 day warranty according to seller. Be sure to get 50w made after April 21st.
Sorry to hear that. When mine died, I only wanted a replacement. Initially I thought about shootin it but I liked the thing so much I was just happy to get a replacement. :)

wetclay

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
UAE
How would you know the production date? Is it confirmed that batches made after 21, April don't have the autofiring feature? ;)
30W as a backup sounds good. I think I'll get one as well.

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
Wow a little nervous about using mine now. Will never leave it to charge overnight again

More importantly, make a habit of removing your atty from the device before charging it or while leaving it unattended for any length of time. It can't auto-fire without an atty attached to complete the circuit. ;)

jefx

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2015
Chicago burbs
Here's a pic of mine auto-firing. It's currently unusable.
20150603_194232_resized.jpg

Reactions: aikanae1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread