~~ iStick 50W & Subtank Plus On The Way ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

empty

Apr 21, 2015
Mine came in yesterday and have been using it almost non stop since it came in and it's just now needing to recharge. It's been great so far the taste is excellent and have been getting good vape production, I've been keeping it around 15 to 25w so far I have pushed it up farther but backed it back down as I'm just getting accustomed to straight lung draws. Over all very happy with the setup so far.

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
I love my Subtank Plus but I opted for the less techie Kbox and no waiting for my box to charge I just swap out my handy dandy 18650 battery :), but I realize my options are more limited but I snagged mine on sale for $22.95.

OP depending on the juice I find myself hanging at 25 watts most of the time on either a .5 or 1.2 coil. I will occasionally go higher. It is a warm vape but coming from cigs I kind of expected/wanted that. You will love the tank. I ordered my 2nd the other day. I plan on getting an assortment of tanks to rotate flavors more frequently.

I have not messed with the RBA thing. I'm newer and have not got that far. No smoking for about 4-5 weeks now.

Congrats.

Reactions: Puff2K

empty

Apr 21, 2015
image.jpg

Reactions: deekod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread