Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
The battery will be fine. I have two batteries that are button top and they are a little longer than standard and the battery cap won't fit. The rest of mine fit fine. Those two that don't fit are really old. One is an old Efest (over rated at 35A) and the other is a black no-name with a silver generic sticker on it.

If you want to measure, the LG HG2 I'm using is 65.2mm long.
A while ago another member asked if they could use a button top battery in a pico. I have pico's and managed to fit an aw imr button top battery in one. It was difficult to do, had to really press down on the cap while turning but I got it in there and it worked. I was just testing it so I immediately took it back out, but it is doable.

:)

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
A while ago another member asked if they could use a button top battery in a pico. I have pico's and managed to fit an aw imr button top battery in one. It was difficult to do, had to really press down on the cap while turning but I got it in there and it worked. I was just testing it so I immediately took it back out, but it is doable.

Awesome. Lol. Mine is flat top. Though. I happened across one.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Pico was obviously designed for flat top batteries. There are some button tops that fit, but they are the ones with a very small button and an overall length of 62.5mm or less.

You will like the Pico. I have a box full of mods and right now the Pico is my all day vape just because it works well and fits in a pocket easily. It's replace my other iSticks because it uses a replaceable battery and also has a USB charge port for emergencies. I normally just pop in a spare battery and keep going.

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
Pico was obviously designed for flat top batteries. There are some button tops that fit, but they are the ones with a very small button and an overall length of 62.5mm or less.

You will like the Pico. I have a box full of mods and right now the Pico is my all day vape just because it works well and fits in a pocket easily. It's replace my other iSticks because it uses a replaceable battery and also has a USB charge port for emergencies. I normally just pop in a spare battery and keep going.
Wish I had a box full of spares. I had the istick an a ego 1100 watt is used while charging. I am a chain vaper all day long. I need to figure out what to do with these 20 flavors I bought an despise. I hate them sitting in a can in the bottom of the closet fills like a big waste

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Wish I had a box full of spares. I had the istick an a ego 1100 watt is used while charging. I am a chain vaper all day long. I need to figure out what to do with these 20 flavors I bought an despise. I hate them sitting in a can in the bottom of the closet fills like a big waste
You could try to sell them, ecf has a classified section. Ecf also has a section where you can swap flavors with other members, or when all else fails, there is also something called the treasure chest where you can donate to other members who cannot afford to buy some stuff. Let me see if I can find the links. brb..
eta----Here is the one to the treasure chest....Have to read the first post for rules.
PIF Group Treasure Chest- USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

For DIY swaps---again read first post

Diy swaps - USA Please read first post for rules and guidelines

Classifieds

How To Become A Verified Member

Last edited:

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
You could try to sell them, ecf has a classified section. Ecf also has a section where you can swap flavors with other members, or when all else fails, there is also something called the treasure chest where you can donate to other members who cannot afford to buy some stuff. Let me see if I can find the links. brb..
eta----Here is the one to the treasure chest....Have to read the first post for rules.

Classifieds

Awesome thanks I made a post an then lost it among all the pages :) I wanted to become verified an my email is messed up thru paypal an I don't have 2 bills in my name. Blah blah blah. Thanks so much I have spent a lot on flavors just for them to sit I a can in bottom of closet sucks. I see a lot of people feel that way

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
Your

Classifieds

thanks your awesome. I like the pay it forward. Think I will have to do some digging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread