Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Love them; comfortable to use and super dependable, in my experience. My husband will be sad when our 20s finally die. I haven't bought any more just because of the internal batteries (for most iSticks). But if it turns out we can still get them for reasonable prices after TPD sets in, I'll pick up some more because they're small and lighter than an external battery mod, can be easily charged without carrying around batteries and charger when away, and just very comfortable and easy for him to carry around. Also, the price point means if one gets lost, it's not a tragedy.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I went with the istick.

What are your personal experiences with this mod?

I have used Many eLeaf Mods over the years. I have been Very Happy with them.

The iStick 40w TC, the Pico and the Pico Squeeze are some of my Favorite Mods. Nice Compact Mods with Good Quality and a Very Reasonable Price.

Reactions: Foggy Road

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Between the wife (W) and I (M):
(W)Mini iStick, got it too late to be useful.. even separate board wasn't able to do anything to the coils we use now.
(M+W)iStick 30's, just retired two, one was repair with a separate board.
(M) iStick TC60W, still going strong
(M+W) iStick Pico's - Loving them! With the exception of connection issues due to the 510 connector, these have been great. Using a "washer" made from a plastic card solved the connector issue. (W) is bugging me for a rainbow version ;). I have two separate boards that I'm setting into box mods now.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
What kind did you get?

I've always used iSticks, I also love them. My 30W just passed its 2-year birthday and is still chugging along, doing great.

My iStick 60W TC was the only one I had trouble with, it was great while it lasted but simply stopped firing after about 8 months.

I have a non-TC 100W that's nice, but agreed it is bulky and shreds wrappers.

Have three Picos that I absolutely love.

They are good devices, period. They are GREAT devices for the price point. IMO.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
which one did you get?
I love my istick
I got the 20w when it first came out and was in love gave it to a coworker and upgraded to the 30w when it came out, it's on it's slow death now of not holding charge, the only reason i had to get a new mod....i won the icare in a giveaway, it's a nice little mod but I don't care for it....just no real power in it, but good for someone switching from smoking to vaping.....

Reactions: r77r7r

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Well, my 20 I have to use the adapter on because of the threads, so I grabbed a 30. Very nice looking and the finish held up well, but the button got soft. Got the 40. Finish held up poorly and the battery didn't last the yr. (everyday use, not unhappy).

SOoo, since I like my Aspire Nautilus so much, I just grabbed a Aspire Zelos. Kewl looking and a few more mah on the battery. Supposedly. And USB on side.

Long live the 30W iStick!!!

Reactions: Lady M
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread