iSub "V" tank- yup, another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

spydre

Jul 30, 2013
IL USA
I'm sorry to necro a dead thread, but where are you guys finding sources for the TC coils for iSub V? The tank is coming with my CF "kit", and I'd never heard of it before, so I was looking around, and the only place I can find TC coils (ss only) is My Vapor Store - which is where I ordered the kit from - and they are only sold individually, not in 5 packs. Are there other sources?
Oh, and another question - on the description of the kit, it said it comes with a .5 kanthal and .5 ss. How will I know which is which? It doesn't say which is installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: DonnaVapes

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
I'm sorry to necro a dead thread, but where are you guys finding sources for the TC coils for iSub V? The tank is coming with my CF "kit", and I'd never heard of it before, so I was looking around, and the only place I can find TC coils (ss only) is My Vapor Store - which is where I ordered the kit from - and they are only sold individually, not in 5 packs. Are there other sources?
Oh, and another question - on the description of the kit, it said it comes with a .5 kanthal and .5 ss. How will I know which is which? It doesn't say which is installed.

Hi Spydre - I don't think you can use TC mode with kanthal. Look on the side of the coils (very small writing) and it should tell you the ohms and ss or kanthal. Here are the resources I found tonight:

Innokin iSUB Series SS316 BVC Replacement Coil Head | MistHub use the drop-down and choose 5 and they are $8.49 here for a 5 pack

Replacement Coil-Atomizer Head for Innokin iSub Tank (put 5 in Qty box and they are $9.75 for the "5 pack" even though you are buying them 'individually')

$7.54 Authentic Innokin iSub SS BVC Replacement Coil Head (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.5ohm (30W-60W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping $7.54 for 5-pack (just have to wait nearly 3 weeks)

Hope that helps you! Vape On!

Reactions: Lannie

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    If you order 5 from them, they com in a little box at MVS. That is where I shop. :)

Lannie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 6, 2015
    The windy plains of South Dakota
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread