It begins here

Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I actually just saw a mod that I thought looked very good. On the cell it looked like the neurilizer from Men In Black, but upon a full screen inspection it is something much closer to a light saber in look. It's the Itaste 134. I think it looks kinda neat, but it is something that I don't think I need at this point. Right now, I'll stick with the little fella, and get into this a little more.

That particular item does seem to be a little closer to not looking vulgar than most of them do. Which is good in my opinion. I don't want to try to explain that to my immature friends in the least. Thanks for the info on that. I'll have to bookmark the page so I don't lose it. I'm really looking for functionality in them at the moment, as I work in a Liquor store, and I need to be able to carry it in my pocket without it getting my pants caught on everything in sight. (cleaning up cases of busted beer is no ones good day ever.) This is my biggest complaint about the tube mods. They are just so bulky.

I have a 134 (ok I have everything :blush: ) and it's my favorite device ever :thumb:

But ......

It's about as "pocket friendly" as a Toyota :p
In comparison if an ego was a Prius this things a freightliner. :2cool:

Oh and it does indeed resemble a light saber :thumb:

Erised

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2009
Florida
Hi Voodoo, and
welcome.gif
! I'm another friend of Kittyn's ... and, I happen to like my eGo's! :laugh: They are great for work -- no fuss.
If you're delving into DIY, just a little hint-- coffee flavors are the thing! (I'll send Kittyn my addy so that I can sample them for you):laugh::laugh::laugh:

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    I have a 134 (ok I have everything :blush: ) and it's my favorite device ever :thumb:

But ......

It's about as "pocket friendly" as a Toyota :p
    In comparison if an ego was a Prius this things a freightliner. :2cool:

Oh and it does indeed resemble a light saber :thumb:

LOL about the Toyota. I have a '93 Celica and it is pocket size. People say you have to unzip and put it on rather than get inside it. We actually have a large friend who, when we give him rides, we have to put the top down so he can walk in and sit down.:blink: He's like 6ft6 so yeah... my Toyota is pocket sized... LOL

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    First of all . . .
    welcome-9.gif
    . . . Especially to ECF and the "World Of Vaping" . . .

As for being "somewhat course and callous person at times" . . . Well - NO PROBLEM . . . There are a lot of "Us" around here . . . AND - From what I also know from reading a number of post by "SWMBO" - "YOU" will fit right in with the rest of "Us" . . . Also - Just as an FYI - Don't worry about knowing about all the "Stuff" - There will be enough people to tell what is and what is not the right (sometimes even too many people) . . . However what''s more important - wether or not you want to know - YOU WILL LEARN (one way or another) . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

OH & BTW: I too am a smoker and addicted to the smoking habit . . . :facepalm:

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 28, 2011
    MA, USA
    Hi, VZ, welcome to ECF!

I just got my MVP this morning, and I like it, at least so far! Already had the iTaste V3, and the VV/VW is an excellent feature.
    The throw on the fire button is a little heavy compared to the V3, but that's probably a good thing if it's going to ride around in your pocket.

Good luck with the DIY juices! Always looking for something new (although I gotta say, peanut butter isn't first on my list of "must-try" flavors!)

VoodooZero

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Muncie, Indiana, USA
    Hi, VZ, welcome to ECF!

I just got my MVP this morning, and I like it, at least so far! Already had the iTaste V3, and the VV/VW is an excellent feature.
    The throw on the fire button is a little heavy compared to the V3, but that's probably a good thing if it's going to ride around in your pocket.

Good luck with the DIY juices! Always looking for something new (although I gotta say, peanut butter isn't first on my list of "must-try" flavors!)

That because you haven't thought it all the way through yet. And it isn't just Peanut Butter.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    HEY "VZ" . . .
    smiley-shhh.gif

Now - As long as "You" promise not to tell ANYONE that I told Ya' anything, especially since I will definitely deny it until the day I die . . . AND - Now with that Disclaimer said . . . Just in case "You" didn't know it already - I heard somewhere that if Ya' want to learn where to go and what to do - "SWMBO" - should also be "ASKED" . . .

Just Sayin' . . .
    flirty-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif

(Oh JEES - I'm probably gonna get into trouble for this anyway, but I gotta help this man out somehow . . . ;)) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

kittyn

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 22, 2011
    Indiana, US
    Uncle, in trouble? I won't stand for it!

However, as the "she" in question (who is rarely if ever actually 'obeyed' btw, just as I like it)...

I agree. This forum is friggin huge. I end up searching a lot, and since half the time he's looking for something when I'm not actually here/online... well 'search the thing and the thingy plus that one deal and you should get close to where you need to be' isn't that helpful :D

Neither are my explanations to avoid the searching. I use lots and lots of whatchamacallits and shiny bits in my vocabulary :blush:

He found PIF at least. And I do direct him places if I know he's looking for them

~~~~~
    Swype + Tapatalk = maybe it's right
    Just pretend it makes sense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread