• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

iTaste 134 + KangerTech 3 ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firecrow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Got some KT3s in today and set one up with my favorite (chocolate mint) and the iTaste 134 @ 11.0W and all I can say is WOW. Great flavor, lots of vape power comes on strong and immediate. I think the dual coil design really hits the mark with this APV. I have been using KT2s with the iTaste 134 with descent results, but the KT3 hits the home run. Added bonus, while I like the iClear 30 tank that came with the APV, it leaks if the orientation lets juice into the upper holes for the wicks in the tank. The KT3s do not leak in any orientation, so I can stick it in my coat pocket without worry about leakage.

itaste134KT3combo.jpg

I wish the eVic went up to 15W, as it feels a little underpowered with the KT3. Just my opinion.

Firecrow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Update:

I have 3 KT Protank 3's. 2 have been working fine. The 3rd worked great for a half day and then it was flood central. Took it apart, cleaned it, reassembled it to be sure its not too tight, same thing, flooding. I have not modified the coil or wick (yet) but I've tried everything you can do out of the box without re-coiling or wicking it. Yet the other two work fine. KT has some quality control issues to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread