iTaste 134

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by shadowcaster504, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. shadowcaster504

shadowcaster504 Senior Member

Does anyone know who will be selling the new Itaste 134?

2. State O' Flux

State O' Flux Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. murphyramone

murphyramone Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Snatch one up at that price, I saw it somewhere with a $149.95 Msrp

4. AlanWoltemath

AlanWoltemath Senior Member ECF Veteran

has anyone used c2cvaping? was thinking about ordering one but could not find any reviews on the place.

5. State O' Flux

The discount code I provided came from Vapor Joe's... He will put up any deal that any vendor offers through him, and I suspect he doesn't do much as far as background is concerned. Looks like they are fairly new... so give 'em a call tomorrow and see if the owner, Ryan Cook, gives you the warm fuzzies.

C

6. AlanWoltemath

AlanWoltemath Senior Member ECF Veteran

i hope its legit, i just put the order in. My finger has a tendency to slip and hit send order.

ya i didn't see reviews on anything so i am guessing they are brand new.
    i guess i will be the guinea pig. Will let you know how it goes. Its going to be a waiting game now

7. State O' Flux

Ah well... for most, $100 isn't going to make you or break you - so worst case, he screws a bunch of folks and goes OOB really fast.

8. BostonJim

BostonJim Senior Member ECF Veteran

Really, Ryan Cook is connected to Vaper Joe's? He is also connected to White Stag vapor. I got a pre-order from them (White Stag) and so far he/ they delivered on their promise. He/ they told us about when they were getting the product, announced when they recieved said product and when they will ship. I have the tracking info and an awaiting arrival.

This is my first pre-order and I'm a bit wary, but I can't complain, White Stag hasn't decieved me yet.

9. TheDarthJager

TheDarthJager Senior Member ECF Veteran

Not sure about ordering one. Watching a review and I won't that impressed, though it would be nice to walk into a room and immediately give anyone a ... moment with that thing.

10. Maggiemw

Maggiemw Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I really like Innokin products and have 2 iTaste VVs and an iTaste MVP but the 134 just looks to me like...overkill.

Too much. Not minimalist-clean like their other products. Too fancy-schmanzy in-your-face showy-off look-at-me.

Hmmnn, no, I really don't think it's going to make it into my grubby little old lady fists...

11. retired1

retired1 Curmudgeon Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I think that's the entire purpose of this mod. It's bold. It's huge. It's definitely going to be something that draws people's attention to the device. Would I use it for every day use? Doubtful. But for going out to a vape meet at the local bar, or even just the odd out and about, I'd love to have one just for the conversation factor. :D

12. awsum140

awsum140 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I was dead set on ordering one. After watching the review on ........'s post, I'm hesitating to pull the trigger. I really expected all the bells and whistles, like a display, ohm meter, real voltage indicator and so on. Since it's based on the SVD chipset/circuit board, according to the review anyway, it should have all that and doesn't. I'm kind of disappointed. On the other hand, a vaping device that looks like a mini gun or light sabre is very attractive to me.

13. Glen Snyder

Glen Snyder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Exactly, it screams "Hey you! Check out my huge, dangerous looking PENIS" :2cool:

14. retired1

retired1 Curmudgeon Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Well, some of us do need to compensate every now and then. [​IMG]

15. awsum140

awsum140 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm going to be compensating if the co-op goes live!

16. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I'm holding out for the iTaste 135

[​IMG]

17. JmanEspresso

JmanEspresso Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Based on its looks and overall aesthetic and size, Im in love with this thing. Would never buy it as a first mod, but as long as I had something a little more "everyman" to use, Id love to have the 134 in my collection.

Based on functionality, Im a little underwhelmed.

If you really think about it, its like a mechmod with a kick. Except internally it has the ability to have the full functionality of a PCB style device. Thats what I kept saying to myself when watching PBusardo's review. Its a non mechanical mech with a kick.
    -Only VW
    -Unique looking
    -Will handle some sub ohm stuff(though how low, we dont know. PB fired a .8ohm build just fine)

But even with that sortof downside, Its still so cool looking. Id still like to buy one, Im just not going to jump on it on release is all. I guess thats ones of the very nice benefits of getting myself a VW/VV, 510/ego threaded device from the getgo. Ive got all the functionality that is available, so a device like the 134, which kills it in the looks department, but lacks some features, can still have a place in my collection.

18. State O' Flux

We can expect to see the 135* within days of the 134 dropping below 5K units per quarter.

* A combination of 3.0, MVP, SVD, VTR... and the Men in Black "flashy thing". [​IMG]

19. State O' Flux

Although I provided the link and discount info - because I really thought I was going to buy one (especially at under $100, when everyone was initially talking $200 or more) - I will survive without a pocket penis/Gatling gun... and I'm so hooked on VV-VW with screens, buttons and MIB flashy things, I'll persevere and hang on for the MVP 2.0 and VTR.

Speaking of VTR... I estimate 10 days or less before pre-order. ;-)

20. Snapdragon

Snapdragon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Has anyone set up an account at C2Cvaping? I tried to order a 134 for His Highness but couldn't complete the account process - even after a dozen tries.

I emailed them a few days ago but haven't received a response. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.