iTaste 134

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Alberta, Canada
So now it's hung on the shipping calculation. I live in Canada and it was posted on Vapor Joes.ca that shipping here is a flat $12.80 but it says there is no shipping option to my address. I live in a major city. I shop US pretty much weekly, have NEVER had these issues .......... :confused:

ETS: I emailed them - again. Hopefully they will answer this time.

Last edited:

AlanWoltemath

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
Conroe, Tx
i recieved and email from them saying that there was problems with the shipping calculator

it reads

We had a slight issue with first class mailing being selected and the shipping module rejecting the order.. Because of a weight limitation exceeding the USPS requirements.

i fortunately did not have these issues. I hope they are able to help you out with this problem. Such a good deal as compared to what the retail is supposed to be. Best of luck.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Like Mr Busardo said it's a conversation piece. That's all I see it as. For that size it should of taken a 26650.

Yup. If I happen to get one, it'll be just for the "OMG! What the hell is THAT?!!!" factor. Definitely would not be my every day device.

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think this thing is effin awesome, not going to pay over $12 shipping though.
Hopefully Fasttech has them soon!

GE M134 MINIGUN - YouTube

Do you think it's a coincidence that Innokin named the mod 134 since the M134 is also known as 'Puff the magic dragon'?

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
Yup. If I happen to get one, it'll be just for the "OMG! What the hell is THAT?!!!" factor. Definitely would not be my every day device.
My feelings exactly. Pretty cool looking, but definitely an exercise in form over function. It would be a fun toy just for the looks factor, but I can't see spending that much on something so functionally crippled. They're pricing it up close to ProVari territory, yet a $40 Vamo is far more functional. Innokin has made some very nice products, but I think they screwed the pooch on this one. I can only suppose that they're relying on it selling by becoming "trendy".

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Do you think it's a coincidence that Innokin named the mod 134 since the M134 is also known as 'Puff the magic dragon'?

Well, if you want to get technical about it, Puff was the entire platform (aka Spooky, official nomenclature AC-47). ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread