iTaste 134

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
USA
I highly suggest people watch Phil Busardo's review on this before you purchase it. It has some serious shortcomings for 150 clams. Not to mention it the size of a nightstick!

It's like my style of vehicles (and guns). I got a big 4x4 truck for off-road purposes and a small 2-seater sports convertible for cruising the city. I think the all silver 134 is just perfect. Now it needs a atty and drip tip that looks like a barrel with sights. =D

dillon-m134-minigun_136413.jpg

I need one of these too!

600px-Machete-M134.jpg

Last edited:

rjeatkrconley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Hell Paso, Texas
It's like my style of vehicles (and guns). I got a big 4x4 truck for off-road purposes and a small 2-seater sports convertible for cruising the city. I think the all silver 134 is just perfect. Now it needs a atty and drip tip that looks like a barrel with sights. =D

dillon-m134-minigun_136413.jpg

I need one of these too!

600px-Machete-M134.jpg

I bet many people don't tailgate you...I wonder what would happen if you tried to go through a border checkpoint??

The looks alone for me are worth it. I know it wasn't very accurate but PBusardo stated several times that it was a pre-production model.
We know that Innokin tends to listen to reviewers and customers so hopefully it gets corrected.
I want the black one. Really stands out to me. I would get the wattage ring numbers re-machined to really stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread