Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
What is the battery life of the itaste with very heavy vaping? Concerned since battery isn't serviceable. Also, is the KGO the same type of battery as the itaste (Li- polymer) or is it just a lithium ion? I'll be needing to make a purchase soon. Does one just buy another itaste kit when the battery fades?

You can buy just the iTaste on it's own if you need a spare battery, or an eGo or something. Mine lasts for several days, but that is maybe because I puff on other devices too. But somehow it has become my main device without me meaning it to.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
If you vape heavy,use the passthrough :)

Its a 800mah battery,so expect perhaps 4 hrs?Maybe 5?

Wow, that must be constant and I mean NON STOP vaping with hardly a moment to take a breath. I use my iTaste as my primary device now, with just the occasional puff off another ecig.

How long does yours last martinc?

JaneinMesa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
AZ
By battery life, I meant before you toss it. I'm a noob and have been chain vaping. I'm using 2 KGO's and a 1300 mah ego (4.2v) and they can't keep up. I pull hem off the charger before their fully charged. I also want to try a variable volt and figure I need a passthrough (vv). Trying to kill two birds with one stone since I'm flummoxed by all the mods available. Then I'll probably upgrade to a mod when my KGO's die. Things is I need a longer cord than the passthrough's provide. I want to use the AC wall charger with the usb cord with the passthrough. Could I use another regular usb to usb cord from my pc as an extension cord?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread