iTaste MVP 2.0 Shine Edition - bright colors and Swarovski crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
They are up on Ebay as of tonight...67.99. Worth it?

this is seller told me the price would be $52-$55 when I asked him earlier this week. Wonder what happened there.

As for your question, I'm not sure. I've had my heart set on one and have passed up other purchases to conserve my vape budget in anticipation.

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
I am waiting to see if 101 vapes will carry. Vapingtown knows right now they are the only ones carrying it....however, I know the price is inflated. I will wait for Innokins shout out.

I think that is a good idea. If everyone's price is similar, I will assume his answer to me was an error.

Which one are you eying? The pink one is so very me!

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I think that is a good idea. If everyone's price is similar, I will assume his answer to me was an error.

Which one are you eying? The pink one is so very me!
I originally wanted two purples. However, would love the skull on the purple or black.

2rz9rw5.jpg

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
I originally wanted two purples. However, would love the skull on the purple or black.

2rz9rw5.jpg

That black with the skull looks sharp!

I noticed that these come with the iclear 16b. Some of the regular mvp 2.0 listings at least show an iclear 30. I will replace the tank but might think the cost was slightly more understandable if I gained a tank I would at least use. I doubt I would use this one at all.

What do all of you plan to top yours with?

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Yeah, I wont pay the price at vapingtown. I know too many vendors will pick up the black skull. Its too sharp not to. I think the bling might appeal to men. However, IDK. I just seen some guys on Innokin technology page comment on wanting one. Hm I still might change up for pink. Hard to choose right now. LOL I am scouting the web.

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
Over 60? Damn it! I want the pink skull, but I can't part with over $60 for something I already have two up. As soon as the price drops though....

Yeah. I don't really need it, definitely a want! I've been working a part time job for extra money but still don't want to give up this much of it.

If it sounds like I'm trying to talk myself out of it, I am. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread