Status
Not open for further replies.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Mine's in Philly now, so maybe maybe I'll get Tuesday???? I'm thinking they are a new vendor, based on my low order # and fact of not many reviews on website-the ones there seem to be the same people which at first made me worry a bit....but checked site and facebook site again and again, and I'm just guessing they are newer-sites look pretty polished-just not many orders yet???? I was concerned about no shipping info right away(I was feeling impatient and eager of course!), and was going to shoot an e-mail, then checked yesterday, and got notice as I was composing...

Last edited:

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
other info-if anyone is waiting to see how our purchases go...if you do facebook, like their page there(complete vape), and looks like you can send in for a 25% off coupon from the fb site-I didn't know this ahead of time, so I didn't use it, but you could try to get the coupon, and get even cheaper if coupon works/if it's applicable to mvp shine price(which is already pretty good imo)-again I DID NOT use it, I'm putting it out there just to be helpful and save people $- IF it works-hope we all receive ours soon, so we can give this vendor good feedback for others.

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
Post pictures!

I can't get a good pic with my ipad but here you go

image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread