Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
98ve6s.jpg

This is a crappy photo of the nautilus...I will try to upload a better one on Monday.

15qdngp.jpg

Last edited:

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Ooooo, good info. Hope it works. I got my mvp shine super fast from them. Ill be a repeat customer for sure!!! Was cool getting an email from them saying my order was DELIVERED too... Usually shops only go as far as to say it was shipped. A nice touch indeed!
other info-if anyone is waiting to see how our purchases go...if you do facebook, like their page there(complete vape), and looks like you can send in for a 25% off coupon from the fb site-I didn't know this ahead of time, so I didn't use it, but you could try to get the coupon, and get even cheaper if coupon works/if it's applicable to mvp shine price(which is already pretty good imo)-again I DID NOT use it, I'm putting it out there just to be helpful and save people $- IF it works-hope we all receive ours soon, so we can give this vendor good feedback for others.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
which one did you order vampyre74? Looks like we've got a few pink skulls, 1 purple, and 1 green...anyone go for the black lattice with blue crystals yet? Amanda, hope you got the topper off safely-sorry to hear not off to good start/not a good fit for you...I got big hands for a girl I guess. I like whatever they used as the color base-seems nicely made and not a cheap spray that will chip off-my button fires a lot easier than my first one too(not that first bothered me though)

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Ooooo, good info. Hope it works. I got my mvp shine super fast from them. Ill be a repeat customer for sure!!! Was cool getting an email from them saying my order was DELIVERED too... Usually shops only go as far as to say it was shipped. A nice touch indeed!

someone said in this thread the coupon code expired in November...prices seems pretty good though. I was glad they came so quickly-wasn't sure what to expect..gotta try and leave feedback this am.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Bummer about the code but like you said they have decent prices. I was very pleased with quick shipping as well. I had a concern when I got my 'your orfer has shipped' email. My apartment # wasn't listed on the adress for delivery. I checked my acct info on the site and it was there. So I called and left a msg and got a call back within a few minutes reassuring me that my apartment number was on the actual shipping label. :) great customer service...

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
which one did you order vampyre74? Looks like we've got a few pink skulls, 1 purple, and 1 green...anyone go for the black lattice with blue crystals yet? Amanda, hope you got the topper off safely-sorry to hear not off to good start/not a good fit for you...I got big hands for a girl I guess. I like whatever they used as the color base-seems nicely made and not a cheap spray that will chip off-my button fires a lot easier than my first one too(not that first bothered me though)

I have the black lattice one also. I may gift it though, I'm not opening it until I decide. It's very pretty in person.

Cranky99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Iowa, USA
Just noticed that there are a few spare crystals in plastic in the middle of the beauty ring... That is nice of them. Just in case. Make sure you inspect your packaging as to not accidently throw your spares away...

Thanks! I didn't notice those, glad I didn't toss them and they are still in the box.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Mine were in crumpled up plastic that I mistook for part of the packaging.
Yes, they are in that tiny package. They are so small I didn't even notice. Thanks guys! I would have eventually thrown it in the garbage.

I do not like the cartomizer that came with it. I am still working on it. I did take it to work with me tonight. I felt like I was sucking threw a microscopic straw.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Im saving the 16b to try later. Ive failed at anything dual coil up til now. Just the other day I gave an 16 a shot again. The ones that came with my itaste vv v3. Went from not pushing enough power to burning it within a few puffs :( is there a simple science to dual coils ive yet to read about? I have several dct's set aside from all my carto tanks-they come with em and I swap em out for single coil. Plus I have 5 i clear 16's and a bunch of heads-someone got me a kit and replacement for my bday. Ive yet to enjoy anything but the lil 800 mah awesome battery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread