Itaste MVP 3.0 ohms get up and down

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamezbond

Jul 6, 2013
Chicago
Hi,
I have my iTaste MVP 3.0 for 3 months all ready, however I start notice that when I vape with my Aspire Nautilus Mini the ohms get up and down with every click I do. Some times it recognized the Aspire Nautilus like if it has a 7.5 ohms coil, however the ones I have are 1.8. It really give me some bad taste when I vape not knowing the ohms when up.
I did change the coils to the V2 but still the same. Is my iTaste MVP 3.0 is bad or is my Nautilus Mini.
I don't have any other tank to test it right now. I'm in the search of an new tank. Do you guys have experience some of these symtoms on your iTaste or Nautilus?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I agree with Roxy--it's impossible to figure out whether it's your tank or your battery if you only have those two to play with. If it's your battery acting funny, try turning it off completely and back on again. Sometimes it helps to reset it. Are you using coils from a new pack? Maybe they are defective. It sounds like they are not making proper electrical contact with your battery. Innokin makes good batteries, but anything can just stop working... :facepalm:

If you're serious about vaping, you should consider owning more than just one PV and one tank. Those things are mass produced and they do fail sometimes--batteries and coils alike. You have to have backups.

If you need a new tank, I suggest Eleaf GS Air--they make several models: Air, M, MS and the new GS tank. They are inexpensive ($10) and very good.

Good luck!

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
All good advice above. Sounds like something is not making good contact inside your tank. Coil not screwed down tight enough perhaps. The reason I say this is only because I get that with a Kayfun 4 and I have to tighten the tank together more and it stops doing it. As so elegantly stated above, it would be best to buy another tank and see if that fixes the problem. CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread