ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
You people have done it. I've been "researching" high and low for a good vv to take out of town, and this thing looks great!

I've seen the black v2 for $40 (domestic), anyone know where i can source a blue one? US only, i want it sooner than later.

Thanks!

cg

*chants* one of us, one of us, one of us...etc,etc.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
You people have done it. I've been "researching" high and low for a good vv to take out of town, and this thing looks great!

I've seen the black v2 for $40 (domestic), anyone know where i can source a blue one? US only, i want it sooner than later.

Thanks!

cg
Get the black one, get a wrap! and vape Yo Face Off!!! :D

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Oh oh oh!!! I know! ;-)

You are such a hambone WH. :)

hambone.jpg

hambone%252Bsandy%252Bbecker.gif

Last edited:
If you want to be a little more specific in the battery section regarding which wall chargers will work; The owners manual states the charger needs to output at least 5V, and 500mah. All of my android chargers have the output rated at 5V, and 1A. They work great and will usually give me a full charge in about 2.5 - 3 hours.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 28, 2013
    The Clemson Tigers State
    Thanks for this, already got a black one from 101, but wanted a blue one too, it's with free shipping, so only a few bux more, seller has awesome reviews, so pulled the trigger on it :)

I wanted the blue as well, but for the price black is fine and service was excellent. I looked at the ebay seller and with 1000's of feedback he is at 100%. Now you'll have your blue. BTW where you able to use Paypal to pay?

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I wanted the blue as well, but for the price black is fine and service was excellent. I looked at the ebay seller and with 1000's of feedback he is at 100%. Now you'll have your blue. BTW where you able to use Paypal to pay?

Yes really wanted the blue, the black is good for work, but liked the look of the blue for home, and not cheaper if got to buy wraps and don't want the hassle of wrapping it, for a few extra bucks, I'll get the actual blue one :D

Yes used PayPal, just don't mention ecigs if order ;)

jocat54

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2013
    Lindale, Texas
    Yes really wanted the blue, the black is good for work, but liked the look of the blue for home, and not cheaper if got to buy wraps and don't want the hassle of wrapping it, for a few extra bucks, I'll get the actual blue one :D

Yes used PayPal, just don't mention ecigs if order ;)

Seems like paypal (ebay) are just being stupid over this ecig thing......the name of the seller is vapingtown2013.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Seems like paypal (ebay) are just being stupid over this ecig thing......the name of the seller is vapingtown2013.

Seems strange been a seller for a long time and got away selling ecig stuff with that username, but fast service so far, already got shipping notice, which I know only means printed a shipping label, so on the ball though, not to concerned with the seller ratings he has.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 28, 2013
    The Clemson Tigers State
    Seems strange been a seller for a long time and got away selling ecig stuff with that username, but fast service so far, already got shipping notice, which I know only means printed a shipping label, so on the ball though, not to concerned with the seller ratings he has.

I have noticed a lot of ecig stuff on Ebay which confused me about Paypal since that's how I pay for all my Ebay purchases. You don't find many sellers who have a 100% feedback selling that many items, so he does seem rock solid.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    Gave it a try and you are right. Now to get use to the new way. Thanks.....

Yeah it took me a couple days to get the hange of it, that oic is actually my sons hand i couldnt snap a poc with my ipad and hold it myself. I discored this on accident.
    I like it because you actually grip it in your hands and it its a good fit even for a lady like me.

and it seriously takes such little pressure this way.

CanIPlayWithMadness

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 26, 2013
    Hollister,Ca.USA
    BATTERY/CHARGING

I got 1200 rips roughly 3.5-4 days on it out of the box and it was still green. I had to charge my iPhone off of the MVP to kill it so I could give it it's first full charge. That was Monday and now my MVP is still showing green and reading 3.9.

According to the manual the MVP 2.0 will complete a charge in 4 hrs or less depending on the level of discharge the battery has. Will leaving it on the charger "over night" 6-8 hrs. hurt the battery,or does it have cut off mode,so it won't "over charge" the battery?
    --The MVP does cut itself off when charged. The green LED will go out when done. I've left mine plugged in with no issues.
    -Note: It is generally suggested not to leave batteries charging unattended.

Is a computer USB port the only option for charging these? Is there a suitable wall charger available?
    -- It comes with the adapter cord that has the three pronged adapter (one of which is a mini USB) to USB connector and you can use any USB source including a 5V wall wart. I use my cell phone charger all the time. I only have to have one charger/cord and I can charge them both. I have also charged it via a car lighter with a USB adapter.
    --I use my iPad adapter... If you don't already have one, you can find quality UL tested wall adapters at Walmart pretty cheap. Just check the package for its amp limits and output. Not exactly sure what the 2600mah of the MVP needs, but there are charts online. I know grimmgreen.com has amp charts. I also know the bigger iPad adapter is quality and safe to use...

When charging, the menu display will maybe come up once and it can be adjusted, but, after that the menu is non responsive and won't come up until I take it off of the charger. This happens with the included cable and any other cable/charger combo I have tried. Normal?
    --Yes, it's the same with mine.

does anyone know the approximate percentage of battery light left for when the light changes?

--On my V1 yellow means it is time to charge ASAP. Maybe an hour or two tops left. I've only done it once because I
    forgot to charge. I just put it on the charger every nite before bed. You can not harm it in any way by charging early.

Would you be so kind as to let me know which car charger/adapter you decided to go with?

Thank you, kind sir.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread