ITaste SVD + Kanger Protank II I'm in <3

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by obodaour, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. obodaour

obodaour Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Heya,
    Just got my Nitecore charger, Efest 18650 battery, Itaste SVD and Kanger Protank II in the mail today.... WOW! I'm in love what a great combo, total step up from my Halo G6. The TV Atomic Cinnacide is billowing and it's superb at 3.9V! Yay Itaste SVD where have you been all my life!?! :D:vapor:

2. ta2dave76

ta2dave76 Super Member ECF Veteran

Im torn between the Svd and the Vamo v5 for my three month anniversary of not smoking....

Good reviews of both!

3. Rickb119

Rickb119 Super Member ECF Veteran

I have a Vamo 3 (and another on the way) and I love it. However, for my next "backup" order, I think I'll get the Svd. Just because. If I had more spare cash I'd get a Provari. Just because. And several other things. Just because. :D

4. itsmedave

itsmedave Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

SVD and the ProTank is a wonderful combo. I've had the Vamo and the SVD and prefer the SVD over it due to looks and performance.

5. YegamaN

YegamaN Master Member Verified Member

Supporting member
    Thinking of getting a ProTank II. Might just do it now. :toast:

6. Tiktik

Tiktik Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm vaping thug juice from mbv with pro tank 1 and vamo v2 at 4.1v. It's okay still seems like airy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

7. Rickb119

Rickb119 Super Member ECF Veteran

I've heard (but can't remember for sure) that the PT1 base has larger air holes than the PT2. The replacement bases have the smaller holes. Kanger ProTank Base Replacement

8. custom-classic

custom-classic Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

Even though I recently took up permanent residency in REOville, I have to admit, I still love the PT2. Of course, mine is micro-coiled with cotton wick @ 1ohm. Enjoy your new toys!!!

9. NiNi

NiNi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    There is (or was) also the issue of the threading on the bottom of the base of the PT1 busting. (yep, been there, done that!)
    The Kanger PT2 seems to address both the airy draw and the thread base issue and it can be easily taken apart to clean, removable drip tip, major +'s. And you can buy the glass insert if it cracks or breaks (another "been there, done that"). Vape Dojo seems to be the only place that always has them in stock, the other mainstream vendors have always seemed to be "out of stock" for the last 6 weeks. ( I stocked up!):2cool:

10. ta2dave76

ta2dave76 Super Member ECF Veteran

Ive never seen either in person, but I like how the "lcd" window is curved and blended on the Vamo as opposed to the screen on the Svd. Maybe Im missing something, I dunno...

11. Maggiemw

Maggiemw Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I've just had my SVD for a week now and am really enjoying it. It is fairly huge and heavy, so I only use it at home at my desk, but is a lovely piece of industrial design. With a PT II it is a great set. I much prefer the design and performance of the PT II as opposed to the PT I.

12. wrath186

wrath186 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

SVD, PT2 and AW IMR 18560 batteries are near perfection. Love mine though the VTR has usurped it for now.

13. obodaour

I have a Vamo V2, Nitecore charger, 2 18650's, 2 Protank 1's and a case thats been in limbo in Hong Kong Post for over a month now, so I decided to bite the bullet and buy the itaste svd and everything I needed to use it off ebay and had everything 2 days later! If/when my FT order ever arrives I'll have an apv for the hubby/backup. I am head over heels in love with the Itaste SVD but we'll see how it stacks up against the Vamo v2 when/if it ever arrives. :D My only other experience with ecigs is a Halo G6 starter kit and I must say this totally blows that out of the water! I love how easy the Kanger Protank II is to take apart and clean and the fact that you can replace parts if anythings breaks! Vape on!!!

14. v1k1ng1001

v1k1ng1001 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Same here. SVD > Vamo. Vamo has become by backup/beater.

The PT II is a bit finnicky sometimes. You have to learn to work with it. Make sure you buy extra heads and become comfortable with modifying them.

15. obodaour

Well I've had my ITaste SVD and protank 2 combo for about a week now, and it's working perfectly!!! I just love this thing! I couldn't be happier, if my vamo order gets refunded I'm going to invest in another ITaste SVD instead because I can't see the Vamo being any better! I also just placed a 4 oz doubler and a 1 oz 48mg Atomic Cinnacide order and a 50 ml Arctic Wolf at 18mg so that I don't run out of my fav eliquids for a long while! Vape on!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.