Itaste SVD !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

damthisisfun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2012
Katy, TX
I bought this very unit NOTICE: IT DOES NOT COME WITH THE LARGER BATTERY COMPARTMENT LIKE THE FULL KIT DOES.

Really? In the description it says it is telescoping -also the note says look at pic 6 - one tube but can be used to telescope. The SVD has only 1 tube that telescopes - unlike the VAMO which has separate tubes to adjust the length. Are u saying u cannot telescope this SVD?

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Really? In the description it says it is telescoping -also the note says look at pic 6 - one tube but can be used to telescope. The SVD has only 1 tube that telescopes - unlike the VAMO which has separate tubes to adjust the length. Are u saying u cannot telescope this SVD?
The SVD comes with a single telescoping tube that fits 350's, 490/500's, and 650's. You need no other tubes with the SVD. No, the kit that is available on FT includes clearos, but not the all important Nitecore charger and good batts. Those you must buy separately. Btw, you will see words that have a hatched underscore mark on them. By placing your cursor over these words, you can see their meaning in the resulting popup. Which specific terms are puzzling to you? We can explain.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
For $40 (only $3 more than FT) Innokin iTaste SVD Express

Would probably get to you faster. And they have great prices on the nitecore chargers, too.

Very excellent price. You have to add shipping to this cost, so $44. 57 shipped vs $37.21, about $7+ different, but a week quicker shipping probably. FT has an excellent, no question asked, return policy that they do adhere to based on many posts about this, so that is also a consideration.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
wow well im definitely going to go through them! I noticed there's 3 different pro tanks with pyrex they all seem the same yet their different prices. if I had the money to do what you did I would love to because I really enjoy vaping and don't want to pick up cigs again. Though I'm only 21 and living on a warehouse worker income, so I'm trying to do the bare minimum. svd + pro tank with batteries and charger. Sorry im a noob just need some guidance.

Perfect. :rickroll: :thumbs: :banana: :toast: :vapor:

zg444

Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Hermitage, TN
Just chucking my 2cp in this as well. The SVC kit that I purchased did indeed come with 2 different battery tubes, one long, and one short. To be honest past that I'm really not sure why. I'm running the short tube with 18650's and it fits and works great, not to mention it's somewhat long to begin with, I don't know why you would need the other longer tube, perhaps for stacking, or something? Who knows, but the simple kit on FT looks like the shorter tube, and it's rocking just fine. This shows both tubes the larger kit comes with..
$60.08 INNOKIN iTaste SVD Telescoping Variable Voltage Electronic Cigarette Set - w/ 2 x iClear30 atomizers and heating cores at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Apex Kodiak

Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
hawaii
Just buy from fasttech. You need batteries. You need a charger. You need a tank. 18350 batteries are smaller and have less capacity. 18650 are about twice as long and last about twice as long. Don't buy cheap batteries. The nitecore charger seems to be everyone's choice. The price difference in the pro tank pricing, I believe, means the cheaper one comes with only the tank and the others come with extra heads and beauty ring. I could be wrong about that. The real protank is pyrex and has "kanger" on it. Shipping takes about 2 weeks to 5 days depending on how far from china you are.

I own 2 of these and there are 2 different kits sold (I have one of each). The complete kit comes with a short tube and a long tube and 2 Iclear 30's and is $60 at FastTech. The one that is listed as a "Battery Compartment" and sells for $40 dollars only comes with the short tube and no clearomizers.

The "Battery Compartment" that only comes with the short tube is adjustable to run from an 18350 to an 18650. But with the short tube using an 18650 it only catches about 2 threads so it barely fits. With the lon tube the 18650 fits much nicer and it also gives you the option to run dual 18350's as well.

Hope this helps clear up some confusion.:facepalm:

I own 2 of these and there are 2 different kits sold (I have one of each). The complete kit comes with a short tube and a long tube and 2 Iclear 30's and is $60 at FastTech. The one that is listed as a "Battery Compartment" and sells for $40 dollars only comes with the short tube and no clearomizers.

The "Battery Compartment" that only comes with the short tube is adjustable to run from an 18350 to an 18650. But with the short tube using an 18650 it only catches about 2 threads so it barely fits. With the lon tube the 18650 fits much nicer and it also gives you the option to run dual 18350's as well.

Hope this helps clear up some confusion.:facepalm:

I have the version with only one tube. With a Flattop E-Fest 18650 I get 9 full turns on the tube before it bottoms out. I'd say that's a bit more than 2 threads. Unless I got the long tube instead of the shorty.

damthisisfun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2012
Katy, TX
The SVD comes with a single telescoping tube that fits 350's, 490/500's, and 650's. You need no other tubes with the SVD. No, the kit that is available on FT includes clearos, but not the all important Nitecore charger and good batts. Those you must buy separately. Btw, you will see words that have a hatched underscore mark on them. By placing your cursor over these words, you can see their meaning in the resulting popup. Which specific terms are puzzling to you? We can explain.

Nothing is confusing me - I was just asking Gapervaip for clarification......I do however understand what he was saying - based on the discussions on FT's site - seems like thee SVD kit does come with 2 tubes - and the one I ordered only has one telescoping tube - which i am fine with.....thanks.

This is my first post, I got what seems to be a genuine svd with short tube (express kit) and two aw imr 2000mah batteries and a dual trustfire charger (I know) I will get a better safer nitecore one, it came with it, anyway the 18650 fits fine like someone said above at least 9 threads or more, I'm used to egos with my kanger Protank2 and evods, this button (fire) is soft but clicky, seems to be that it cuts off or turns off maybe the 3 click as opposed to 5, or I have to press in a certain spot, I was only trying an evod so far, maybe it wasn't making contact inside all the time, i see its spring loaded strongly, two air holes in beauty ring dimples, the pbusardo review had one hole, he mentioned when not locked if you touched the +or-buttons from dark screen it moved up or down an increment just to display the setting, now it doesn't, obviously they listen to reviewers, anyway I am not the type to crank stuff dow, I am wondering I only have 7 days today included if I should pay priority shipping fl to ca to exchange this, Its beautiful hits hard but seems to me like I have to press the button pretty hard, only had a few hours with it, do people with the short tube long battery 18650 screw it down to where it doesn't rattle, I am wondering if this could be pressing on the control head a bit, maybe affecting the switch response, which is why I didn't go with the zmax, or sid, and advice, btw I'm broke currently till next week and in general as a freelance worker, thank you.

Nate Rager

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2013
Metro detroit, Michigan
I wouldn't recommend fast tech. Not because their products are junk. I can't say one way or the other because I have not purchased from them. I just won't do business with them as too many manufacturers have issued warnings about the company, Innoken included. Obviously lots of people love fast tech for their prices and seems the quality is high on a lot of products (and possibly genuine), so you'll probably get a quality svd (real or knockoff), but I'd rather pay a little more and know Innoken backs the one I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread