ITaste VTR battery question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBCstillmatic

Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
United States
Button -or- Flat top? or does it not even matter?? Reason I ask is because I have my VTR arriving today, yet the order for my charger/batteries we're CNX'd... So now I have to see whats available to me locally, and the New B&M near me only has Button Tops..

The vtr will take either. My gray CGR18650CH Panasonics are flat top as is the new green NCR18650PF ones I just ordered. My 2000 mah aw's are button top and both the CGR18650CH and aw's work great in the vtr. I also expect the NCR18650PF to work great as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bigfro23

Verified Member
The vtr will take either. My gray CGR18650CH Panasonics are flat top as is the new green NCR18650PF ones I just ordered. My 2000 mah aw's are button top and both the CGR18650CH and aw's work great in the vtr. I also expect the NCR18650PF to work great as well.

Thanks... I had to Pass on the B&M they wanted way too Much for the 18650's that they did have!!! I just ordered 2x 2000Mah IMR18650 EFEST from MBV w/ My juice Order.. Hopefully I can get them sometime this week.. It kinda sucks having a new "Toy" with no way of using it!! I guess I'll just have to Suck it up, and wait....

CBCstillmatic

Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
United States
Thanks... I had to Pass on the B&M they wanted way too Much for the 18650's that they did have!!! I just ordered 2x 2000Mah IMR18650 EFEST from MBV w/ My juice Order.. Hopefully I can get them sometime this week.. It kinda sucks having a new "Toy" with no way of using it!! I guess I'll just have to Suck it up, and wait....

It'll be worse when you get the batteries then have to stare at them charging lol. That hour or 2 will feel like the week it's gonna take you to get them delivered. All why your shiny new vtr stares at you screaming "vape me!, vape me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread