itaste vtr

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisDudeness

Feb 20, 2014
King, NC
Im new to vaping, been smoke free for three weeks now and just bought the VTR. I agree that with the extension its pretty awful in in your pocket, but good grief its a huge step up from my smok winder. I have a question thou. I really like Fuzion Unicorn Blood, and the Poison Apple. On the Innokin website it says the Iclear 30s will withstand the strong juices. Is this true? Because I already ruined a Unitank and dont want to do it again. With the extension on and a glass tank i get a burnt taste at almost any volt or watt with the Apple. Any help would be awesome.

Keldin

Apr 4, 2013
Fredericksburg, VA
Im new to vaping, been smoke free for three weeks now and just bought the VTR. I agree that with the extension its pretty awful in in your pocket, but good grief its a huge step up from my smok winder. I have a question thou. I really like Fuzion Unicorn Blood, and the Poison Apple. On the Innokin website it says the Iclear 30s will withstand the strong juices. Is this true? Because I already ruined a Unitank and dont want to do it again. With the extension on and a glass tank i get a burnt taste at almost any volt or watt with the Apple. Any help would be awesome.

A flavor called Extreme Soda broke my Iclear 30s in about an hour.

CRW78

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
Agreed. I have had my VTR a couple weeks now and I love it! Had a Vamo before it and although great too, just didn't turn out to be as durable as I needed. The VTR offers a great vaping experience and is stout as a brick! I have dropped it a couple times already and all I have is a few scuffs on the mirror-like finish. I like the tank that came with it, but faithfully using a Protank3. I swap tanks now to avoid mixing of juices and whatnot, and it requires less frequent cleaning when I use dedicated tanks like that.. Anyways, I got my setup from a local shop for 109, I didn't need a charger since I already had one, so that would have been another 20 bucks. Since I had originally figured about 100 dollars more for my purchase, I had money left over for some more juices and extra batteries! Now I have 2 batteries and don't need to carry around my Vamo or any other "backup" device. Battery use is pretty good. I get about 3 days use of a battery and I'm just a step under a chain vaper. Lol! I vape at 9.0 to 10w on the pro3 2.0 ohm, depending on my PG/VG mix. Most of my liquids are 70/30 Vg/pg but have a couple that are 100% vg.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
VTR's look really appealing to the eye, but I still can't get over how heavy those things are. My buddy has one and I have to agree that it is a fantastic box mod. It is a fingerprint magnet if you get the chromed out version though.

Easy fix for that. ;)

aL3kdz4.jpg

I have two beefs with the VTR. Weight (it really could stand to shed a few ounces), and my larger tanks (like the PuriTank) don't fit through the ring. I may try to file the inside of the ring a bit to get the PuriTanks to fit, though. Otherwise, a rather nice device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread