Itaste vv by innokin, second review after having it for acouple months

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say I bought the chameleon version and it is flawless in looks... the puff counter is cool, un needed but kool regardless... if you hold down both buttons next to the led screen it shows the voltage you should be using for the atomizer you have...

now with the 510 adaptor... for first couple of weeks everything was nice and snug fit... now after acouple of months I get mis fires almost every time I use the itaste... My girlfriend just got one and she gets mis fires almost as much as me and she just got hers two weeks ago... You gotta wiggle it around to make it fire... it gets annoying and innokin should fix this problem because this is overall my favorite pv mod my favorite e cig. It's just awesome hits great, everything about it is great besides the fact now it mis fires every single time without moving around the connector... I clean it constantly I notice leaking issues... I'm using a vivi nova 2.5 tank now and absolutely in love with the tank... I just wish innokin made a better magnetic connection because with the 510 adaptor it sucks. The itaste is still one of the koolest devices out there and hits very well but they made a mistake on the magnetic side which i was afraid of in the first place... defintely not strong enough with the adaptor in play... you just get mis fires u gotta have it bend while you hit it to get a good connection and fire...

so innokin please fix this problem and send me a new version lol

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
To fix the connection: Remove the adapter, remove what ever attachment is on it, push the adapter center pin up flush with the bottom of the adapter, screw on the attachment, place the adapter back on the iTaste.

What leaking issues do you have? One of the design improvements of the iTaste is that leaks don't get to the battery because of the seal and chamber in the adapter. I wish others would catch on and design a spring loaded center pin like iTaste. They steal all the other design ideas! Lol

Enjoy!

To fix the connection: Remove the adapter, remove what ever attachment is on it, push the adapter center pin up flush with the bottom of the adapter, screw on the attachment, place the adapter back on the iTaste.

What leaking issues do you have? One of the design improvements of the iTaste is that leaks don't get to the battery because of the seal and chamber in the adapter. I wish others would catch on and design a spring loaded center pin like iTaste. They steal all the other design ideas! Lol

Enjoy!

WEll every tank system i ever purchased leaked and this is by far the best tank system but still leaks... but who uses a .8 ml tank lol that last me 10 minutes.... the itaste vv is a very awesome device but that 510 connection adaptor any adaptor just is annoying cuz u have to wiggle it or u will get mis fires a lot... I will try what u just said I never heard about this... also they gave me a bad charger and I found that the wires were crossing each other creating a buzzin sound and shorted my battery to where it dies in one hour... I contacted innokin and they were happy to replace my itaste and charger(but i gotta send it to china lol id rather go trhough sterling but they dont get ack to me)... very good customer service top knotch... I bought it from sterling vapor ecigejuice.com or whatever and they haven't got back to me... a lot of vendors customer service lacks... I have to say gotvapes is by far the worse. I purchased a vmax rev 4 and it was defective I should of listened to people that said they were not long lasting products... they replied to my ticket twice and said what charger did I use lol like I never charged a battery before I checked em with a voltmeter and wit the vmax powers on but doesn't fire. I get a f2 error wit my vivi nova 2.5 on it wit a 2.4 oh atty a 3.2 atty I used my girls vivi and still get errors I have to loosen it to were its vasically falling off to not get the f2 error then the vmax vapes... it doesn't vape any of my other cartos'tanks'clearos... it did for 30 minutes then died... but it still vapes the vivi something int he board... very ...... off... thats on my other thread...

but I made a some what dark lighted hard to see review of the itaste... i was drunk at the time lol... but here it is... next time i'm gonna do it in a lighted room lol i was dumb but its alright... made acouple mistakes in what i was talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread