Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Hmm.. but I don't really have a choice though, fasttech delivery is fast, got my innokin SVD and Vamo v3 from there and its all good. One of the few suppliers able to pass through my country's ridiculously strict customs. As for tanks, I was thinking about trying out genesis RBA (since i like to tinker around with my stuff) and since I needed some spare tanks and coil heads for my very old vivi nova (all the ml markings faded away; that's how overused it is), I decided to order some nova v3s, coil heads and a Cobra RBA from them. They haven't arrived yet but I'll be sure to keep you updated on the quality. :)

Only thing worth writing about that I have got from fasttech is an igo-l clone (RDA not RBA but it's a keeper). Excellent build quality and a really nice vape. I highly recommend it.

I've not tried the new RBA additions - although I do have my eye on the Z-atty clone. It's $16 US, which is amazing. $15.99 ATTY Rebuildable Atomizer with Clear Tank (2.5mL) - 1*airhole / 1.0

Just trying to help by pointing out different areas of the forum, I'm almost 4 months in and I still am like hey, didn't realize they had this section here.

Sorry OP for this thread hijack...

cricketmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Sharpsburg, GA
I have 2 Innokin iTaste VV V3's & I absolutely love them! They're the perfect battery imho. Yes, they are 800mAh, but with the USB connector & pass thru, it's really a non issue with me. I've pretty much retired my Twists & Spinner (I actually gave one of my Twists to my bff who's been off analogs for 4 days now! :)

The V3 has e-go and 510 connections, so pretty much any tank, etc. will work. I use iSmoka 1.6's & the Mega BCC's mostly... oh, and yeah... what Bill said! ;)

:vapor:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I've been struggling to decide between this device and a Vamo. I like the form factor of the VV V3, especially given the power management functions. But I also like the idea of having the batteries separate and keeping the device after they die.

Literally, I have been going back and forth for more than a week and I refuse to equivocate and get both. ;)

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
I have 2 3.0s and can't say enough good about them. If you are thinking about a twist/spinner just pony up for the itaste. The extra 10 bucks or so is worth it big time. It's the next best thing before going the vamo type upgrade. I dig the size and weight mostly. I use variable wattage almost exclusively and love having that feature in something so small and light.

One thing of note, when the fire button goes from green to yellow it's supposed to mean 50% charge. At least that what it say in the manual. However, red comes on fairly quick and then no more fire comes on even quicker. Don't ever get caught on yellow with no charging source or backup battery.

cricketmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Sharpsburg, GA
One thing of note, when the fire button goes from green to yellow it's supposed to mean 50% charge. At least that what it say in the manual. However, red comes on fairly quick and then no more fire comes on even quicker. Don't ever get caught on yellow with no charging source or backup battery.

Agreed! :shock:

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Hello...I am about to pull the Trigger on this as well, but have questions as to what "tank"'s to choose...I want to go with glass to avoid any problems, and was told the kanger pro is the way to go, but want another to cover mistakes...Maybe a few for different flavors...

Both the Pro Tank and the mini Pro Tank work fine on my iTaste VV 3.0s. However, release of version 2 is imminent. The newer version will allow you to use your own drip tip and the glass tank will be replaceable.

iTaste VV 3.0 with the mini Kanger Pro Tank.
iTaste-VV-3-mini-Pro-Tank-sml_zpse6795af6.jpg

iTaste VV 3.0 with the Kanger Pro Tank. The Pro Tank is actually about 3/8" shorter than the mini.
iTaste-Pro_Tank-sml_zps1385b0ad.jpg

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I've been struggling to decide between this device and a Vamo. I like the form factor of the VV V3, especially given the power management functions. But I also like the idea of having the batteries separate and keeping the device after they die.

Literally, I have been going back and forth for more than a week and I refuse to equivocate and get both. ;)

Sorry, but you do have to get both. That's just the path we must walk. Ego => Twist/Spinner => iTaste 3.0 => Vamo V3. Where's the confusion? Even the sequence is well known. We've got a program here, right? Rebel?

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I already had the vamo and using it at home and used a twist for out and about. When my twist got wet :oops: I needed a new out and about and work one, I got this one. It's very nice device, remember you need a backup! :)

Tracey <~~~~thinking you should equivocate and get both.

Temptress.

Sorry, but you do have to get both. That's just the path we must walk. Ego => Twist/Spinner => iTaste 3.0 => Vamo V3. Where's the confusion? Even the sequence is well known. We've got a program here, right? Rebel?

So if I don't get both, I go directly to VapeJail? No passing eGo and collecting the $200 I need for the ProVari?

Hmm.

Last edited:

Shopan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Thebestcityintheworld,USA
Both the Pro Tank and the mini Pro Tank work fine on my iTaste VV 3.0s. However, release of version 2 is imminent. The newer version will allow you to use your own drip tip and the glass tank will be replaceable.

iTaste VV 3.0 with the mini Kanger Pro Tank.

iTaste VV 3.0 with the Kanger Pro Tank. The Pro Tank is actually about 3/8" shorter than the mini.

Thank you...So I did get the 3.0 With the PRO...along with some Juice and an EVOD...Then I went to Fasttech:blush:
I did get the 3.o a Pro Tank and an EVOD. Then went to fasttech, and picked up a Pass through another cart and a chase...NOw to find what mix of Juice I like....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread