iTaste vv v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shopan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Thebestcityintheworld,USA
Sorry, but you do have to get both. That's just the path we must walk. Ego => Twist/Spinner => iTaste 3.0 => Vamo V3. Where's the confusion? Even the sequence is well known. We've got a program here, right? Rebel?

WEll I thank you fo rall your Responses. I went straight to the 3.0 with a Pro tank and an Evod...Could have done a litlle better on my juice choice but I am Quite sure I will not have another Cigeraret if I can Vape...Next is getting the Right juice and a box MOD

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
WEll I thank you fo rall your Responses. I went straight to the 3.0 with a Pro tank and an Evod...Could have done a litlle better on my Juice choice but I am Quite sure I will not have another Cigeraret if I can Vape...Next is getting the Right juice and a box MOD
You're off to a very good start with the kit you've ordered. Juice can be more difficult than sorting out the power supply and delivery device... because what tastes good to one, may not to another.

As to box mods... until you've got some serious research under your belt, I'd suggest the current Innokin MVP or the very soon to be released (two weeks - tops) Innokin VTR - and the (much?) later to be released Innokin MVP2. If you're techy... look into building your own DNA20 box mod using Mamu's PDF instructions.

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
A word of caution though, I've had one where the charging pin broke off after 1 month of usage and this is what I had to do with it:
View attachment 237465

That is a version 2 with ego connection - When Innokin released the v2 with an ego connection, many dealers called it a V3 - then Innokin released the VV/VW V3's and everyone got confused

You could have just bought a new pin charger - Vap Hut - and others have them for around $3.99

Last edited:

flatout

Apr 29, 2012
US
Just got one of these the other day and I really am liking it a lot. There are a few issues but every mod has some.

The ohms checker is inconsistent. My coil is 1.4 ohms but the check bounces around from 1.2 to 1.5 sometimes.
Because these are made in China (at least I assume they are) the quality control is not stellar... mine had a sharp edge on the pin that holds the top piece in. Also the top piece was slightly leaning towards the back... looks like this is from it not being properly seated before they pound the pin in, but it is barely noticeable. And the "+" button happens to sit a bit taller then the "-" button, this may be intentional but I am thinking is is not.
One last issue that I can think of (well it is really 2 issues in one) is the charge light and the lights in general. Firstly the lights are far too bright... this is going to be an issue driving at night seeing hows it is illegal to have anything that can distract other drivers from your car. Secondly my charge light takes forever to turn off, literally I have to leave it over night (beyond 3 hours from what I have seen)... I would guess this is becasue they set the light shut off at a high voltage like 4.19v/4.20v. The issue with this is as most batteries age they do not fully charge to that amount anymore (dropping .1 every so often).

But these are all very minor gripes and things that could be easily fixed. Also wattage is a neat feature but one I do not need personally, I am lucky enough to have locked in my routine and always get the same results I want each time. From what I understand wattage is good for people who are constantly trying new things or switching atomizers of different resistances. Once the MVP can check ohms i will probably snag one of those as well.

Here she is with my homemade genesis on it and a thread ring that I customized to be a little taller:
2nquqdc.jpg

Last edited:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
The Innokin itaste MVP is a microprocessor controlled variable voltage VV electronic cigarette that lets you adjust the voltage in seconds with just a few button presses.

No Ohm meter. Deal killer for me, plus about $20 more. When the MPV 2 comes out, I'll be standing in line for them. YMMV.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
No Ohm meter. Deal killer for me, plus about $20 more. When the MPV 2 comes out, I'll be standing in line for them. YMMV.
And I'll be right behind you... poking you in the back and saying "Come on Bill... get movin' dang it - dime holdin' up a dollar - my great grandma moves faster than you, and she's dead... I want my MVP 2.0 and I want it yesterday!"

OK... I won't be sayin' any of that, but I want a MVP 2 more than I want a VTR... and that's a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread