itaste vv3 replaced battery cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
For about a month now i have discovered the battery on my itaste vv3 has been on a slow dying process. i could only vape if it was plugged in and so forth. i had a friend give me an old itaste vv3 that had some wiring problems and i took the battery out of it.

so tonight i decided to take my assembled one apart and try to replace the battery. after an hour and half of carefully using the soldering iron for the first time, i had to put 3 wires back into place and place a new battery, i got it to work. its not giving me a problem and it isn't getting hot or anything wrong. no fires as most people warn me about as well.

i hope this will do until i can afford to get me my new battery which will be the itaste vv4. i have had my itaste vv3 for over a year now smoking on it constantly. everyone i have talked to has said that it should not have lasted me as long as it did but somehow my itaste vv3 has been faithful to me and i think with the new used battery it will continue to be faithful. i was getting tired of buying cigs again. i just wanted my ecig back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread