Items found at stores near you

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiMum

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
Cape Fear, NC
$1 for Swimming noodles at the dollar store. Use a fillet knife to cut to fit just about anything; carve out cylinders to hold batteries & juice:
I cut one that I fit perfectly in the cup holder in the car.
I sliced other sizes length-wise to fit in camera cases, a cell phone belt case. Carved out perfect pen length slots to hold batteries, carts, attys etc. custom fitted to a fanny pack and a snap shut eyeglass case.

snarkypaws

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2010
USA
If anyone's interested, Wally World has some packs of small pill baggies called "Ezy dose pill pouch" that are perfect for keeping different flavored carts/cartos. They're in the pharmacy area where they sell pill organizers, and if I remember correctly they cost apprx $1.50 for 50 baggies. They even have the white area on the bags where you can note the flavor.

Paisley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
Florida
M-401/2/3 - The tray that 50 rounds of 38 or 9mm ammo come in works great for storing carts and attys upright and it fits in a small snap lock storage box from the dollar store.
The Pentel mechanical pencil clip slid onto the batt of a fully assembled e-cig works great for securing e-cig on shirt pocket.
A Mentos plastic gum container will hold a 5ml bottle, batt, atty with a cart, toothpick/paper clip, q-tip and a small tweezer. I keep a stopper from the cart on the threads of the batt to protect it and the q-tip is for swabbing the cart.

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
If anyone's interested, Wally World has some packs of small pill baggies called "Ezy dose pill pouch" that are perfect for keeping different flavored carts/cartos. They're in the pharmacy area where they sell pill organizers, and if I remember correctly they cost apprx $1.50 for 50 baggies. They even have the white area on the bags where you can note the flavor.

they also have something called a pill fob, the big one is the perfect size for carrying a 3ml bottle ( the short fat kind ) without worrying about it getting squashed, also has an o-ring so it wont leak either :p

I use a Golla MP3 bag. Got it at Target. It has a flip over velcro flap, two inside pockets that I use to store my E9 and KR808 batteries (even the super long ones fit!), and filled cartos. I get 6-7 batteries in the inner pocket. And about 10 cartos in the other inner pocket. If I want to just toss my empty carts into my pocket, then I can get my V4L PCC in the inner pocket, 6 batteries in the other inner pocket, and 6-8 cartos in the zipper pocket on the back.

And I store the empty carto's in the zipper pocket on the back. It has a neck string, and a carabiner for attaching to a belt loop, plus a belt loop on the back. They come in a lot of different colors too. It was $14.95.

The Case
131531.jpg

the inside of the case showing batts in the inner pocket and carts in the outer one
131558.jpg

The zipper pocket on the back, where I store either spent carts or filled carts
131613.jpg

rege

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
pa
i cant believe no one said it yet but cigar tubes fit my 510 mega perfectly i bought 2 white owl blunts in different colored tubes so you can tell them apart the cap on the blunt tube has a plastic x on the inside i took scissors and made 4 cuts and took a pair of needle nose pliers and twisted the x till it came out its a nice tight fit so the button doesn't get pressed

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I keep eyeing small zippered camera cases when shopping. Some look great for carrying spare batts and supplies.

I have tried some of the lowepro and small camera cases and they are really bulky. Here is a possibility via ebay:

Case Logic UP1 ORANGE Pocket Cell Phone/iPod Pouch NEW! - eBay (item 350404792248 end time Nov-15-10 17:23:46 PST)

Those eGo zippered cases can be found at some suppliers for $9.99. They are perfect...not bulky, zippered, hold fully assembled eGo 900mAh batt with 510 mega atty/cart and room for extra atty, cartos, juice etc.

snarkypaws

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2010
USA
I found this case at Home Depot that is perfect for carrying your pv around. It has a very secure belt clip and is just the right size for either my BB or Bartleby along with juice and spare battery. It's actually a cellphone pouch and they also have a "4 in. Belt Pouch" that might work better for some. They're apprx $6 and $5 respectively.

Husky Cell Phone Holder with Flashlight and Carabiner - 78725 at The Home Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread