Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadabomski

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Tokyo
I'm in Thailand for a festival but when I return I have vape MAIL.. seriously can't wait to have the Ithaka running with resistance only. Then once thats up and running I can twiddle and use Ithakas many great features to hit the sweet spot regardless of what liquid I use.

But first I have to concentrate on doing good shows for the wonderful people of Thailand.

lee72

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
UK
Wow! Received my Ithaka Update today and I am really impressed. I think the fact that no res wire is used together with the performance of the JustGG makes this a fantastic vape. I was surprised with how small the new part actually is, it looks a lot bigger in the videos! Maybe something to do with watching them full screen:)

The process of making a coil was a lot quicker and tidier, once the 2 screws are tight you are just about done. The added bonus is it frees up the centre parts of Ithaka for use in my ever growing, GG Mechano set.:p

Thank you Imeo for another wonderful and practical creation, I'm sure anyone getting one will be as happy as I am with it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I wish you the best of luck Skiba:)
I am totally sure that you will impress people there!! Keep walking my good friend!
I'm in Thailand for a festival but when I return I have vape MAIL.. seriously can't wait to have the Ithaka running with resistance only. Then once thats up and running I can twiddle and use Ithakas many great features to hit the sweet spot regardless of what liquid I use.

But first I have to concentrate on doing good shows for the wonderful people of Thailand.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am very glad that you like it my good friend Lee. I wish you a great vapinggg!
Wow! Received my Ithaka Update today and I am really impressed. I think the fact that no res wire is used together with the performance of the JustGG makes this a fantastic vape. I was surprised with how small the new part actually is, it looks a lot bigger in the videos! Maybe something to do with watching them full screen:)

The process of making a coil was a lot quicker and tidier, once the 2 screws are tight you are just about done. The added bonus is it frees up the centre parts of Ithaka for use in my ever growing, GG Mechano set.:p

Thank you Imeo for another wonderful and practical creation, I'm sure anyone getting one will be as happy as I am with it.

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
Well, bugger! I just got my new Ithaka rebuildable today, and it's already broken. :(

I took it apart to give it my traditional pre-first-use cleaning, and when I was reassembling it, the positive atty post broke off right where it screws into the brass bottom post! I was following Imeo's instructions from his video, and was using a pair of small needle-nose pliers to tighten the brass bottom post to the thin SS atty post, and POP! the little thin post just snapped off right at the threads. :facepalm: For all you other folks out there, let this be a warning ... don't overtighten!

It's probably a lost cause, but I'll get ahold of e-smokeguru to see if maybe they have a spare center post ... gloom, gloom ... :mad:

sportyfortyeight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
dfw,texas,usa
i think its around 3 ml and the only place to get one now would be the classifieds as production has stopped.
and kir fanis makes clear tanks for them with distributors world wide.

taqa7umu.jpg

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
In my second video I say that you MUST NOT use any kind of tools to screw brass post against center post Scott. Ok, I will delete my first video
Well, bugger! I just got my new Ithaka rebuildable today, and it's already broken. :(

I took it apart to give it my traditional pre-first-use cleaning, and when I was reassembling it, the positive atty post broke off right where it screws into the brass bottom post! I was following Imeo's instructions from his video, and was using a pair of small needle-nose pliers to tighten the brass bottom post to the thin SS atty post, and POP! the little thin post just snapped off right at the threads. :facepalm: For all you other folks out there, let this be a warning ... don't overtighten!

It's probably a lost cause, but I'll get ahold of e-smokeguru to see if maybe they have a spare center post ... gloom, gloom ... :mad:

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
i just got my new rebuildable part. i like it a lot! i was blown away with how fast it shipped and arrived from e-smoke guru.

i want to try a micro coil. what size and type of wire should i use for micro coils? anyones help would be appreciated!

get a 1/16 drill bit, or 1.5mm, and use a 28ga. Go for no less than 8 wraps up to whatever resistance you would like.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
We needs spare parts for the new rebuildable part:

Brass center posts in case of broken
Screws for the posts in case of Broken or lost
The actual post legs because of the same
O ring between rebuildable and GGTS base
Plastic nut below rebuildable.