It's a Hi from me - so happy to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Just a quick hello to the ECF. Been vaping since last November after quitting overnight, since then I've gone from ego's to vv/vw, then onto full mechanicals and now onto squonkers - what a great journey it's been

Can't wait to continue my ride, with so much info now available and still so much more to see and do I look forward to continuing my journey with the ECF family

Last edited:

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Whilst only just joining ECF each step I've taken has normally been helped from a post or two from here. Drop a question into a search station and more often than not a post from here crops up - on my last mission to enter the squonking scene I realised there's so much more to gain from being a part of this community rather than an outsider looking in so was time to join up.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Hi everyone thanks for saying hi.

I'm currently using a mech wooden squonker from Svapiamo as my every day mod since discovering the world of squonking although I've normally still carry my vaporshark with me too as one never seems enough. Seriously weighing up a Rep Grand, I've gone to the page and clicked add to cart more times than I can remember and for sure going to be grabbing a Dibi just waiting to hear the waiting list is from PDib. Atty wise only have the one bottom feed being a Zenith V2.5 as finding them harder to come by so on my other mech's I use a Veritas, and Doge. Also in talks with cat fish about getting a Derringer bottom feeder so like so many my collection is every growing. Please feel free to chuck in any advise for BF's worth considering - most day im vaping on a 70/30 mix generally suicide bunny mothers milk but again I seem to have a chest full of older mods and juices that get no use now. Thanks again, really can't wait to get involved here

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hi everyone thanks for saying hi.

I'm currently using a mech wooden squonker from Svapiamo as my every day mod since discovering the world of squonking although I've normally still carry my vaporshark with me too as one never seems enough. Seriously weighing up a Rep Grand, I've gone to the page and clicked add to cart more times than I can remember and for sure going to be grabbing a Dibi just waiting to hear the waiting list is from PDib. Atty wise only have the one bottom feed being a Zenith V2.5 as finding them harder to come by so on my other mech's I use a Veritas, and Doge. Also in talks with cat fish about getting a Derringer bottom feeder so like so many my collection is every growing. Please feel free to chuck in any advise for BF's worth considering - most day im vaping on a 70/30 mix generally suicide bunny mothers milk but again I seem to have a chest full of older mods and juices that get no use now. Thanks again, really can't wait to get involved here

come visit us in the Reo forums........lots of friendly folks!! I know folks get sick of hearing Reo fans talk about em, but I knew when I decided I wanted to go mech, that I would not get on with dripping.....and the Reo was the only choice for me, you can't kill em! Folks have tried lol Everyone is different on atties of course, but I bought a marquis clone from tom at catfish, need to play with it more to get a build I like. A friend sent some atties he wasn't using, cyclone, odin, Rm5, and a nuppin. Traded for an Rm2 and got an ERA. For me, the nuppin is the winner!! I really liked the Odin as well, but it wasn't nearly as good for flavor as the nuppin. For me the nuppin is a cross between the flavorful smaller atties and the big air large atties. Perfect! Great flavor. Figures the one I'd like best is the one that is in a higher $ range and harder to get. Would love to get another one of these! I have the v1

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
come visit us in the Reo forums........lots of friendly folks!! I know folks get sick of hearing Reo fans talk about em, but I knew when I decided I wanted to go mech, that I would not get on with dripping.....and the Reo was the only choice for me, you can't kill em! Folks have tried lol Everyone is different on atties of course, but I bought a marquis clone from tom at catfish, need to play with it more to get a build I like. A friend sent some atties he wasn't using, cyclone, odin, Rm5, and a nuppin. Traded for an Rm2 and got an ERA. For me, the nuppin is the winner!! I really liked the Odin as well, but it wasn't nearly as good for flavor as the nuppin. For me the nuppin is a cross between the flavorful smaller atties and the big air large atties. Perfect! Great flavor. Figures the one I'd like best is the one that is in a higher $ range and harder to get. Would love to get another one of these! I have the v1

I've read a lot already on the Reo forum and i know its only time before i grab one - unsure on the normal or lite version though, prefer no holes but guessing the grande must weigh a bit in its normal version? Seem to still be grabbing a new mod every couple of months so the drinks glass cupboard has now become my mod shrine! Missis is also vaping now so no complaints each time another mod arrives! :p

Ref the nuppin i have looked high and low for one with no luck, i have to catch up with catfish to see if his derringers are in yet so will ask if hes able to source any those too.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
As to the nuppin, I would say pm "pdib" and ask him. Earlier this month he had some in naval brass, but I'm hoping he'll do more runs of em. Either that or when you get some posts get verified, and check out the classifieds here on ECF. I don't think they show up there often, but they might.

For me the grand isn't very heavy, and I have hand and arm issues. I kinda like the look of the solid mod and SL door. But my grand is solid mod, solid door.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
As to the nuppin, I would say pm "pdib" and ask him. Earlier this month he had some in naval brass, but I'm hoping he'll do more runs of em. Either that or when you get some posts get verified, and check out the classifieds here on ECF. I don't think they show up there often, but they might.

For me the grand isn't very heavy, and I have hand and arm issues. I kinda like the look of the solid mod and SL door. But my grand is solid mod, solid door.

Reo Grans LP purchased tonight, Nuppin V2 with extra accessories purchased from Pdib. Now i just have to wait :facepalm:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Reo Grans LP purchased tonight, Nuppin V2 with extra accessories purchased from Pdib. Now i just have to wait :facepalm:

now see, that didn't hurt a bit did it??? Giggle Head Shake.gif

really hope you like it! Hope you made a thread in the reo forum so we can all welcome you! what color did you get?

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
now see, that didn't hurt a bit did it??? View attachment 427838

really hope you like it! Hope you made a thread in the reo forum so we can all welcome you! what color did you get?

Was pretty painless although seems never ending, there is always another on the waiting list - how many devices can a man vape

Was boring and went with the plain black, was a toss up between that and the tumbled raw but black won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread