It's a Hi from me - so happy to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Was pretty painless although seems never ending, there is always another on the waiting list - how many devices can a man vape

Was boring and went with the plain black, was a toss up between that and the tumbled raw but black won

Reo grand ordered couple of days ago, obviously not arrived yet but finally the regulated Svapiamo sx350 squonker mods finally came back online although already only a few left so another purchase had to be made for wifey! She's not happy using full mech for safety issues. Picked up a BF Cyclone too on a 1:1 clone for €25 too which seemed a great deal, has anyone had any use of one, if so what's your thoughts?

So three more squonker mods and three BF attys (nuppin v2, zenith v2.5 and cyclone clone) added this month - trying to promise myself no buying in May although if times right may check out the woodvil reo on sale night

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Reo grand ordered couple of days ago, obviously not arrived yet but finally the regulated Svapiamo sx350 squonker mods finally came back online although already only a few left so another purchase had to be made for wifey! She's not happy using full mech for safety issues. Picked up a BF Cyclone too on a 1:1 clone for €25 too which seemed a great deal, has anyone had any use of one, if so what's your thoughts?

So three more squonker mods and three BF attys (nuppin v2, zenith v2.5 and cyclone clone) added this month - trying to promise myself no buying in May although if times right may check out the woodvil reo on sale night ��

I didn't care for the cyclone myself, but many folks love em! I prefer a more open airflow and larger atty. Right now of the ones I've tried, the nuppin is my favorite!! Hope to be able to get another of those one day unless I find something between now and then I like as well or better. Found I prefer dual coils also. If you get a woodvil, you'll want to take some extra care with it, maintaining the wood. They are gorgeous, but I'm too much of a clutz for one. lol Rob is also getting ready to do some resin Reos. Can't wait to see those! And another run on the 14500 mini Reos. Hope you love your Reo when you get it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread