jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

But for some reason for the past hour ish
I have been craving a stupid Stinky.
I don't know why.
I haven't really craved them after the first week of vaping
sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-fbook.gif

Maybe Stress?
Or it could be the pain in my teeth
(Yes I did research vaping + already bad teeth = Some pain sometimes, and I do know that smoking can hide the gum / tooth problems!)

I picked up some Peroxyl today!

And Im drinking lots of water and keeping busy...

Just wanted to vent. Maybe chat with people.

I saw this today and thought it was funny

40ead0471060b2bb4dd52676bc92c1a5.jpg

Conversation
starter : When did you start vaping and Why? If you quit smoking, How did you get over your cravings?

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
If you feel the need go ahead and smoke one...i guarantee you that you will put it out after a couple of puffs though! After you are used to vaping you inhale expecting that yummy goodness that you have gotten used to and instead get a mouthful of yucky crap!

One cigarette after a few months did that for me..haven't had one for 3 years since. Really the act of smoking is so foreign to me now I can't imagine going back.

Reactions: thetrucker

LobsterGoD

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
it can take up to 2 months for your body to fully rid itself of all the extra chemicals you were getting from the cigarettes, depending on your metabolism and liver/kidney function. Also, the receptors in your brain can take up to 2yrs to calm down.

You may want to look into picking up a bottle of NET or WTA liquid, they have a few of the alkaloids in tobacco and many users have had great luck using it to calm that craving when they first start.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
That's what I did smoked my last two cigs after getting a vape pen and never bought any more tobacco.

It's been since Nov. 26 2013 and every once in a while I still think I would like a stinky but instead take a few drags from my drippers and I am good again.

Congrats on the 31 days and keep going you are doing fine .---we all support each other here on the ECF.

Enjoy your Vape----thetrucker

Reactions: Chibisaurus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread