It's been awhile. Wow! how things have changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
I guess it's been about 1 to 1 1/2 years since I've been in here. Life got busy for me.
I've been happy with the Vamo V2 and Aspire dual coil Davide setup I run. So I really wasn't chasing "the next new thing". But WOW how things have changed in a year and a half or so. Now everyone is using box mods with sub ohm factory coils, or twin stack coils.
Aspire seems to have made a name for themselves, and there seems to be a bunch of new suppliers getting in the ring. Along with the old reliable ones such as Kanger, it seems there is a whole lot of selections out there.
I feel like a newbe all over again.
I guess I'm just going to have to sit back, read a few threads, and do some catching up.
Y'all have fun!!

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Welcome back. It seems you missed the entire mech mod phase, what with its clone/authentic debates ($3000 for an acid-etched empty metal tube -- Otto Carter) and the arrival of sub-ohm tanks. Eight months ago people were drilling air holes into their Igo-W's. Now it's 150 watt box mods and car batteries and legal vape 4000's.

Reactions: AndriaD

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Welcome back. It seems you missed the entire mech mod phase, what with its clone/authentic debates ($3000 for an acid-etched empty metal tube -- Otto Carter) and the arrival of sub-ohm tanks. Eight months ago people were drilling air holes into their Igo-W's. Now it's 150 watt box mods and car batteries and legal vape 4000's.

ROFL... and don't forget "cloudz yo"... :lol:

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
"This thing hits like a freight train." I could rip my ears off from the next chucker who says this.

hehehehe... yeah, and they're talking about A BATTERY TUBE, not an atomizer. It makes me want to rip THEIR ears off! :lol:

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread