Status
Not open for further replies.

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
If you are looking for a really good looking tank and one that works great with no leaks AND won't break.... check out Phiniac. They are AWESOME!! I just got a sandblasted tank. It's Batman. I custom ordered it and was the first person to get a custom sandblasted tank.

So youuuuure batman. Saw it when I ordered mine

Also, I'm a 40 year old waiting on a satin black ProVari. Ordered mine on Feb 29th.

I'm hoping the Processing status changes soon.

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
So youuuuure batman. Saw it when I ordered mine

Also, I'm a 40 year old waiting on a satin black ProVari. Ordered mine on Feb 29th.

I'm hoping the Processing status changes soon.

LOL...yes I am Batman!! The tank came out REALLLLY good! Your's looks pretty damn good too!!! I also ordered my Black Satin Provari on 2/29. Can't WAIT until I get that email that says it shipped. Then I can stalk the mailman!! ......I might even have to stay home from work the day it comes!! LOL

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
LOL...yes I am Batman!! The tank came out REALLLLY good! Your's looks pretty damn good too!!! I also ordered my Black Satin Provari on 2/29. Can't WAIT until I get that email that says it shipped. Then I can stalk the mailman!! ......I might even have to stay home from work the day it comes!! LOL

You'll be getting yours a hell of a lot sooner than me. Here in the Great White North the sled dogs are pretty tired this time of year.

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
Just ordered my Provari V2 (standard finish - I'm cheap :) with the extender cap and 2 AW IMR 18650 batteries. Already longing for it....that's crazy, isn't it? I'm 54 years old and feeling like I just ordered my new bicycle.

54 isn't old at all!!! What matters is that we ALL stay off of analogs!!!! I'm 41 and don't feel a day older than 40!! lol

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
You're right about staying off the analogs!

BTW. anyone want a slightly used Lavatube?? Just kidding, I'll keep it as my backup...lol Don't know how much more use I'll get out of it though.

It's ALWAYS good to have a back-up!! If you like the Provari really well, maybe you could loan that lavatube out to a smoker friend and try to get them off of analogs. It's always nice to Pay-It-Forward!!

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
It's ALWAYS good to have a back-up!! If you like the Provari really well, maybe you could loan that lavatube out to a smoker friend and try to get them off of analogs. It's always nice to Pay-It-Forward!!

I have a feeling my Reo Mini will become my backup's backup to the ProVari. My backup/out and about will be the new Reo VV

dekalbave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA, United States

Actually, I already did that to the only smoker friend I have with my Riva 510's and a bunch of cartos and juice. However, she's really not interested in quitting, just cutting down a bit...

dekalbave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Looks like in a few days we are all going to be in Provari Heaven!!!!!!

Yep! I can't even believe this! I ordered mine last night, and today I get the e-mail that it SHIPPED!! I was so surprised I had to check the website just to make sure.

Now I'm gonna be checking my mail very, very often...lol :)

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
Yep! I can't even believe this! I ordered mine last night, and today I get the e-mail that it SHIPPED!! I was so surprised I had to check the website just to make sure.

Now I'm gonna be checking my mail very, very often...lol :)

That's awesome!!!! At least you didn't have to check the website every few hours for the last couple of days like we did!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread