It's hard bein a newbie...you waste lots of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I thought about it. With cigs you kinda new it was gonna taste like a cig. Maybe a little different here or there but you know...ciggy. eliquids are different. Its a name and a short description. The stores that do sell it in my area well they don't really know wat they ar selling as much as they are tagging along on a trend. I'm ok with sharing but after awhile my poor friends just feel like the corner crack head. Sure dude I got 3 dollars. I don't want to share. I could hardly stand it when guys ask me for cigs on the street. I think Ive figured out my problem. We need mini tiny, teeny weeny e cigs that the e stores cell for 1 to 2 bucks a pop and hold about 2 mls. GeeeeeEEEEEEEnius. Then when your curious about a flavor you buy your teeny weeny ecig, they give you a 2 ml shot of the tester eliquid and vape because lets face it nothing sucks more than a tank that tastes like a crappy flavor. Ive tried the terrible e liquids and instantly regret using any of my own tanks on them. Your go to e liquid is tarnished for a good 2 days while you try to vape the doo doo taste out of it. The market for ecigs has grown and grown in the last 10 years by leaps and bounds I think its come to level that we can go ahead and say its here to stay. Sure people are scared of states banning e liquid...that would be when I go down to my local wally mart and grap some pg/vg and go googling for recipes. Plus states won't ban eliquid. Why would they? You gonna ban the patch, how bout the gum and lozenges. I'll tell you what if someone gave me a lozenge I would squeeze it so hard until I heard a tiny scream. Same with patches, No this isn't my birth control this is my nicotine, yeah I look more lame than the guy walking around smoking a flashlight contraption. Sure they'll tax it, but they'll also have to tax the patches, lozenges and all the other stuff as well.

I've been vaping for about 3 years now, and I agree that it's almost overwhelming, in the beginning. But I've found it to be more like pipe smoking, which I did for about 2 years, before finding out about E-cigs. If you've ever known any pipe smokers, you know it's as much a hobby as it is a way to get the nicotine. With any activity, there's always new jargon to learn and new information to process. I also agree that trying new e-liquids is something of a gamble...but that's part of the fun...buy the smallest amount, 3ml samples, or 5ml bottles, then, if you don't like it, you're not out much money. And if you have friends that vape, you can always share :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread