Its Here & Available Now - The Joyetech Delta II Sub Ohm 3.5ml Tank - Stainless with 2 0.5ohm Heads - NEW Joyetech LVC Heads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
deltaIIsubohm.png

deltaIIsubohm_2.png

deltaIIsubohm_3.png

deltaIIsubohm_4.png

deltaIIsubohm_5.png

rbakitdeltaII_2.png

deltaIIsubohm_6.png

deltaIIsubohm_7.png

joyetech Delta II Sub Ohm 3.5ml tank - Stainless
$49.95 $35.95
Save: 28% off!

Introducing an evolution in the Delta Series - The Delta II Sub Ohm tank by Joyetech

The revolutionary Delta II by Joyetech changes the way tanks work. With the Liquid Valve Control (LVC) atomizer head (0.5 ohms), you may choose how much e-Liquid is used while vaping - You sill see three horizontal slots encircling your replaceable .5ohm heads. It also features a user-friendly airflow adjustment valve as well. The Delta II can be used on a wide range of wattage from 20 watts to 45 watts. The Delta II features a stainless steel construction with vertical glass windows. You may also switch out the LVC atomizer for a RBA head kit (Sold Separately) so that you may build your own coils to your personal preference.We are also offering the Atomizer base with the airflow feature. It can be used as a replacement in case of damage but Joyetech is mainly including/offering it to provide a platform to build you own RBA so that you do not have to disassemble your Delta II and remove the atomizer head while you work on your RBA.

Features:
  • Dimensions: 49.3mm height by 22.2 mm wide (1-15/16"L x 7/8"D (without drip tip)
  • 510 Threaded
  • Airflow Control
  • Liquid Valve Control (LVC) (easy twist around three slots on the replaceable heads gives you a ton of tweaking available for feeding of your juice - you may have some PG you want to tighten the flow and VG that you wish to give it more leverage to flow) R
  • eplaceable LVC sub-ohm atomizer head: 0.5 ohm (you get one installed on the Delta II and an extra one, two in total when you buy the tank kit)
  • Replaceable RBA Head Kit set-up (you can remove the replacement atomizer heads and replace with you own RBA! Sold Separately)
  • 3.5ml Capacity
  • Stainless Steel construction

Usage Tips:
  • The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
  • When unfastening the base (where the atomizer or RBA head screws in) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
  • Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
  • The atomizer head of the tank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base! Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Delta..
  • It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
  • When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
  • Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.

mirthmgr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.kevinkratzke.com
I've been using a Delta ii for a while, and it's my favorite in the current field of tanks. I liked the LVC, but the RBA head is what I've stuck with. The flavor is excellent, great vapor production, and it's a solid device. I've been vaping it with a near 100% VG at 15W, airflow wide open. I've taken it as high as 30W with no problem, but that's a much hotter vape than I enjoy.

The machining is great. The threading travels very well, and the airflow adjustment is buttery smooth without being loose. I accidentally dropped it (from about 5 feet onto a stone floor), and apart from some cosmetic dings, there was no real damage. Every standard drip tip I've tried has fit well (including my favorite, the Pyrex ICE).

I only have three little gripes with it. First, the juice level is really difficult to see with the narrow slots in the sides. It's not so bad with a darker juice, but a clear juice is nearly impossible to see without really good lighting. The 2nd issue I have with it is that the fill area is pretty tiny. It's no problem with a needle tip or syringe, but trying to use a dropper to fill the Delta ii is almost a non-starter. The last thing I'd like to see changed is that it's impossible to take it apart for a thorough cleaning; the top cap is permanently attached. It can also have a bit of a whistle when the airflow is closed past a certain point, but I've been using it wide open, so that's not a problem for me. Oh, and no adjustable 510 pin, but I haven't had any issue getting a solid connection on any device.

I realize my gripes end up looking like they outweigh the positives, but that's definitely not the case. It's my absolute favorite right now, and I would happily recommend it, especially with the RBA base. I've been using the same coil for well over a month, just re-wicking it a couple of times, and it's been performing beautifully.

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
Nice review! I agree with mirthmgr about the "viewing" window. They really should have that more open so the juice level is easier to see. They also need some 1.0 ohm coils (maybe 1.2 ohm), for those who would like to use them on VV/VW devices that won't run a .5 ohm coil.

After using one for ½ day, I really like it. Great flavor.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Nice review! I agree with mirthmgr about the "viewing" window. They really should have that more open so the juice level is easier to see. They also need some 1.0 ohm coils (maybe 1.2 ohm), for those who would like to use them on VV/VW devices that won't run a .5 ohm coil.

After using one for ½ day, I really like it. Great flavor.

Actually I do think Joyetech is making a 1.0 or 1.2 coil, I will check - we may actually have those on order...

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thanks! If you don't mind rebuilding, the RBA head comes pre-coiled at 1.1 ohms. I still haven't actually rebuilt, just a minor cleaning and dry burn between wicks, but it seems to be a reasonable build deck (for its size).

Nice point I forgot to mention- but in the RBA Kit you are provided with a prebuilt RBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread