Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

It's KONTEST time!

Hi! I would very much like to give a gift to three lucky ECF members. There will be a first place winner, a second place winner, and a third place winner.

The first place winner will get a Mini Jug of NiteLiteVapor vliquid - any flavor and any milligram strength.

The second place winner will get a 30ml bottle of NiteLiteVapor vliquid - any flavor and any milligram strength.

The third place winner will get a 10ml bottle of NiteLiteVapor vliquid - any flavor and any milligram strength.

And how is this going to work? I'll tell ya!

I am kwickly approaching the kategory on ECF that I like to kall the "Chatty Kathy" kategory. Yep, noisy me is koming up on 10,000 posts! (WOAH!)

In honour of my big mouth, you have a chance to win a prize.

What do you need to do, you ask? I'll tell ya that, too!

All you need to do is to GUESS the date and time of my 10,000th post! (Please include a time zone.)

Easy, right? :D The person koming klosest to the exact date and time will be the 1st place winner. The second klosest guess will be the 2nd place winner, and the third klosest guess will be...... yeppers, the 3rd place winner. :D

To qualify as a kontestant in this kontest, you must have posted at least 3 times in the "Looking for NiteLiteVapor liquids? They are at PVLiquids.com :)" thread.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nitelitevapor-liquids-they-pvliquids-com.html

Please post your guesses here, in THIS thread. And your time starts...........

NOW!!!!

Have fun, and happy vapes! :vapor:

Katdarling~

Last edited:

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
34e3klu.jpg

And thanks this is a lovely thing to do.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
July 18 2:03a.m., Pacific Coast Time

You guys are all GREAT!!!!!!! But someone here seems to know my lifestyle, ahem ahem! :D
We'll see.............

DPL, nnglas, and willow-eyes, care to guess again?

Tw-tw-tw-twenty-nine to go......... who's gonna win this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread