Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
I've turned a close friend of mine on to the whole idea and he's thankful for it. Although, he still isn't totally tobacco free, he is down to a cig or two a day. Not bad, huh?
He says he still has got to have one analog every morning with his coffee.

You might want to suggest he get some juice with a little higher nicotine than whatever he's using. When I first started vaping, I cut way down on cigs, but I'd still get cig cravings after meals, and vaping just wouldn't solve that. I was using 24mg. After a couple of months vaping, I was still smoking 5-10 cigs a day, most of which came after meals. I'd eat, then need 2 or 3 cigs, then I could vape the rest of the time.

I got some juice with 30mg nic, and as soon as I did, I stopped smoking. That was 6 months ago. I only need the 30 nic juice right after meals, and used 24 the rest of the time. And after a couple of weeks or so, I didn't need the 30 anymore. (In fact, I still have most of it.) Since then, I've cut down to 12mg nic.

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
awesome story...I have a close friend of mine that has been trying to quit....I have a 510-t kit I ordered a while back that hasn't got here yet but once it does I think I will try to give it to her as I got inpatient waiting for it and bought a better kit. I am not sure how she will fill about it yet but I know she has tried to quit several times.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Seattle40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seattle,Wa
My little story not as good as A little ol lady story...lol. But I'm proud of it..
When I started using the Square disposables I found ,with Chantrex, I solved my 30 year 2 PAD habit..I ordered an Ego 650 kit.. Everyone at work was making fun. Until one, two, three weeks passed, and they saw I had not had one drag, a couple of them (smokers) started to take serious notice...

I told one of my warehouse guys(1 PAD) if he was serious about it, I would set him up with all he needed to get started for free. He is in his 20's a few kids and little disposable income.

I did and he is going on 3 months now.. says he has only a one or two in that time !!
I buy cartos and juice in bulk and continue to pass on the savings to him.
I was going to sell him my Ego Booster set up, batt, booster, cone,carto and tip for 40.00.... His wife said he didn't need it... Yes, I know, less than a weeks worth of cigs. But some people, even someone really close to someone, just don't always "get it".. lol
My boss, his GF, and one customer have ordered kits through me, although they have only cut down on cigs, so far..

And we all at work support each other.
I vape heavily at my desk at work.

I have also directed probably a dozen customers that expressed interest, to this website... one just this last Friday!
My father is amazed at the number of cigs avoided in my banner.

But it can be a tough sell....I don't push hard. I just use myself and this site as an example when asked... does it work ?
Good Luck All !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread