It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skwerl

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Peoples Republic of NJ
...or not. Dawn, you may delete this at your leisure.

I just got my latest batch of RY4 & tried out some Dr. Pepper.
Once again my expectations were exceeded!
Dawn's RY4 is my hands down favourite of any eliquid dealer. It has a cherry tobacco/creme brulee thing going on. This batch is flavoured much stronger, which I like. It is fantastic alone or added to a less exciting tobacco flavour.

The Dr. Pepper is great. It doesn't taste like Dr. Pepper to me [taste being subjective] but really really tastes like JuJuBees- my absolute fave candy until I paid a lot for dental work. This is next to RY4 as a favourite daily vape.

As always, extras and goodies are included which gives an opportunity to try new flavours- shipping always lightning fast!

cjf1961

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2010
Oswego, New York
Well I have to say that the kit I bought and received yesterday should be a must have for all newbies. It contains everything you need to mix or refill you carts etc. Nice little toolbox to keep it in, although at this stage I have far too many things to keep them all in there. But the fact remains that it contained all the measuring items one might think of to help the process along and make it a lot less messy. The flavors I chose have been awesome, well the ones I tried anyway. Made a turtle out of a couple of them, great for the sweet tooth in me. So I can have that with a diet instead of the real thing, lol. In all seriousness though, they are great little boxes of sanity. Thank you

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Very Cool.. that makes me so happy

here is some news updates

HI GUys...

I also have the cartos in stock now.. I am putting them on sale..

also will be coming out with 1oz .. 2oz and 4 oz of the expert flavoring.. beginning of the month..

lets see also...........

will be coming out with premixed 1oz 2oz 4oz Triplers. No nic

Prices will be great in the saving money area.

also have more expert flavors coming in.. ( they take forever to make)

French vanilla
irish cream
caramel
mint choco chip
peanut butter

are the new ones.

thanks guys

IceMaiden101

Jul 31, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
I just received my first order this week and I really appreciate the great service and extras you provided! I tried the waffle and I now know why everyone raves... you can close your eyes and TASTE all the flavors. I can now have all I want without the weight gain!! I will definitely be back again and just wanted to say how much I appreciated the personal touch:D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread